ES Volume Leads Price

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Hypostomus, I do so much enjoy watching you bake orange pies in an effort to prove apple pies taste horrible. I look forward to your next treatise: "Speed = Velocity." :D

- Spydertrader

#21     Apr 6, 2007
  2. At which point you can take screen shots, package it and start your own vending business. But then you will either have to leave or pay substantial fees to ET.

JJ

#22     Apr 6, 2007
  3. what kind of charting software do you use JJ?

#23     Apr 6, 2007
  4. Just noticed another one. Emil Kraepelin. I should start a thread just for people to list your aliases as they come up. Might rival Spyders for length.

#24     Apr 6, 2007
  5. Ah, but Spydertrader, think how quick you would be to say "Oh, YES, we knew it all along!" if I proved one of your favorite hypotheses with my left-handed derivations. BTW, curse me for a fool, I am still watching for ES to lead NQ. But I refuse to give up!

#25     Apr 6, 2007
  6. OK, Spydie, just for you, I made an apple pie. I went back and found a day when MY version of the First Law of Hershey was valid, sort of.

#26     Apr 6, 2007
  7. JJ, I don't charge ET for bad advice. Jack is my precedent.

#27     Apr 6, 2007
  8. Saying you've made an apple pie while failing to include apples in the ingredients seems a little illogical for someone of your purported intellect. However, you have succeed in 'proving' one of Samuel Clemens' axioms. :D

Enjoy the weekend.

- Spydertrader

#28     Apr 6, 2007
  9. LOL...

#29     Apr 6, 2007
  10. The chart is a terrific example of having a mistaken idea about an important concept.

There is a consequence of having something very basic screwed up.

the person gets to have a belief that prevents him from being able to trade ultimately.

What you can look for in posts of people who are getting their consequences is their emotional context.

It is either going to be on one side of the coin or the other.

Make a list of the OP's emotional context and see why it got to the space it now occupies.

What would it be like to have him see what he is mistaken about?

What would that contribute to the situation?

It certainly isn't going to change his contemporary consequences and it will only create a pragmatic picture of just how difficult it is to begin to have to build a barrier all the way around this first of several mistaken concepts that he has in his space and is putting in other people's spaces.

#30     Apr 6, 2007