ES Volume Leads Price

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 5, 2007.

1. What learned MJH obviously knows, but that went right over the rest of ET's heads (both big and little), is that the French infinitive "frotter" means "to rub" and by connection also is slang for "to masturbate". Therefore N.Q was making une petite blague bilangue at le Jacquers, calling a fractal "a little jerk off".

#131     Apr 17, 2007
  2. Isn't that the best?
    Do the work, Jack.

#132     Apr 17, 2007
  3. mjh

mjh

LOL
    -I was stationed in Europe for 4 years and visited many old American air-bases (most closed in 1967) but remember being invited to lunch in Chaumont by some friends we had met when we toured the old Chaumont-Semoutiers Air Base just south of the city. I learned a lot of the argot from them. So I had to laugh when I read your comment.

Good Trading to you.

#133     Apr 17, 2007
  4. MJH, be warned. Literacy will gain you no respect on ET, nor earn you any money trading. Comme le branler, it will please only yourself.

#134     Apr 17, 2007
  5. mjh

mjh

fais comme il te plaira!

#135     Apr 18, 2007
  6. Tums

Tums

"Duas coisas são infinitas: o universo e a estupidez humana; e não estou muito seguro a respeito da primeira... "[Albert Eistein]

#136     Apr 18, 2007
  7. I take it from the complete breakdown of this thread that the question has been solved.

'ES volume leads Price'

It does, except when it does`nt.

Mission accomplished!!!

Another job well done boys and girls.

#137     Apr 18, 2007
  8. I agree completely, Fearless, but I wonder how many people took the last two charts seriously. Did Joe just draw those green lines as a plausible fraud, or is the code good? A gentle reminder that on ET, humor often is unintentional, and credible systems often accidental.

#138     Apr 18, 2007