ES Using PA $1500 Sim Account

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Crashed, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Crashed

Crashed

Hey guys. I'm starting a thread here for about a month or 2 before I go live(If I'm consistent). Just gonna be scalping out $100-$200 a day with 1 contract using PA(3-4 trades).The purpose of me posting here is to get input from successful traders and bounce off ideas from other learners. Much if not all of my knowledge has come from Mac(PATsTrading on YT) so his method is what I'm going to try and master. thanks everyone

VPhantom and dartmus like this.
  2. Crashed

Crashed

1st and 2nd trade were kinda stupid in retrospect but they worked out.i treated the trades as if it was ranging, which it was, and I went long at the lowest 2nd entry long.i took a profit of 2points from both of those trades.as for the last trade, I took a 2nd entry long ,in the uptrend,somewhat close to the trend line,right around the EMA.the 3rd trade gave me a profit of 3ticks.

dartmus likes this.
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I know you're probably using your phone to enter your journal posts, but please try to maintain proper punctuation and grammar in your sentences. That means capitalizing the first word of every sentence, placing a space between one sentence to another, etc. Otherwise, it makes your posts very difficult to read for all of us. Thanks for your cooperation.

Cswim63 likes this.
  4. Try the combine from topstep trader. surf

5. Crashed

Crashed

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna look into that right now

6. Cool. Its a great way to start out since u are accountable on the Sim and haveva shot at trading OPM.

Crashed likes this.
  7. Crashed

Crashed

Wow it sounds like a pretty good deal. If I can keep this rolling I'll most likely sign up

8. Cswim63

Cswim63

i wana jone ET i her its rel ez

9. A modest proposal: filter for new users. During registration, ask them to write a little about their trading background in around 300 words, in a manner which suggests it will be manually reviewed. Instead, classify by word count:
    <150 words, gets binned, can't follow instructions.
    > 400 words, gets binned, suspected blow hard.
    else..approve but require them to wait 1 week before enabling posting privileges (delayed gratification)

Extra credit: naive Bayes classifiers to globally mute users identified as having consistently poor spelling, grammar, or who are posting nonsense. "Mute" users can post but the posts are hidden for everyone except the user who posted them. Could be implemented as a global ignore list.

Algorithm should correctly identify the following example string as spam:
    "I'm a gunna make just $150-200 a day trading 1 contract in the ES using $GURU's easy price action method"

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    redbaron1981 and Cswim63 like this.
  10. Crashed

Crashed

Don't worry, I wont bother posting anymore journal entries. I wasn't intending to argue about my use of grammar so I'll leave that to you guys!

#10     Jan 15, 2016