ES Trading on Saturday?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MYDemaray, Sep 17, 2005.

1. It's 10 AM CST on Sat and the ES are ticking between 1239 and 1238 and change. I have tradestation data -- did CME change the hours? Am I missing something? Or is it really Friday and my week was that confusing? :confused:

2. Anyone else seeing this? I'm seeing orders on the Mkt Depth. I'm seeing orders crossing times and sales. It's wierd. Although some might suggest that the Tradestation data is just catching up with yesterday...

3. Why are you looking at you charts? Go out and play! :)

4. I have to do some accounting for my fund this morning...the dark side of trading as a business that no one tells you about...charts just happen to be up.

5. I update my spreadsheet daily and do not "take off" to the gym until I can see wood on my desk!

The weekends are for productive use of time, like posting and replying on ET :)

Michael B.

6. That's a good policy. I used to update daily, but found economies of focus so to speak, if I could just sit down and do the whole week at once. But I commend you....one has to stay on top of this stuff...also my gym is crowded by 5 -- If I don't get there by 4 pm it's a pain.

7. Hey,

I don't make a project out of it..I am off to the gym at 15:00 or 16:00 at the latest mon-fri.

My quarterly taxes are paid too, as I do my own taxes!

Life is good just now...

Michael B.

P.S. But I must admit, I have an extreme amount of help from Wifey :)

8. That's fantastic. Good for you. My wife will not get close to this stuff...I probably bored her one too many times with some story about net exposure or volatility.

btw, the ES action stopped. Must have been some software test or some exercise.

9. Yes. I wanted to talk to you about that Electric? All these spreadsheets that I update have nothing to do with Cash & Carry?

Wifey