ES Trading Blog

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by LondonUSTrader, Sep 22, 2005.

1. I am not sure if this is in the right section, so moderators can move if they think it is appropriate.

I have recently started an ES trading blog of my trades, summary of market action in the ES and general thoughts on all aspects relating to trading.

I am doing this to replace my previously private trade journal and to do some writing to put my own trades and thoughts in the context of daily market action. It also allows interested friends and family to keep up with what I am doing.

In addition, it backgrounds my approach and previous trading experience with index futures.

If it is of interest please feel free to stop by. I appreciate all constructive comments, but not negative comments for the sake of being negative. At the very least hopefully it will be some good entertainment and maybe some may learn a few things to aid them in their own trading (or not as the case may be).

I do not want to become a trading mentor or sell anything, this is just a journal of my thoughts on trading for my own purposes, although it will be great if other people find some interest or value in what I say.

I will be updating it most days.

You can find it at:

http://esintradaypositiontrading.blogspot.com/

Good trading.

2. sidinuk

sidinuk

Very good, I shall watch your progress with interest. Are you able to say a little more about your actual methods?

Good Luck

3. Thanks for your encouragement. I will try to answer that question as much as possible with a post on the Blog. Broadbrush details only I am afraid.

It is my plan to answer any questions/comments people may have on the Blog so everyone that reads it knows the answer.

Cheers.