ES Traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by volente_00, Jan 31, 2006.

1. hi cw

#91     Feb 12, 2006
  2. tae

tae

question... i'm looking for a way to pay less on fees. what broker do you guys use? and if you can, please tell me how much you pay in fees.

#92     Feb 13, 2006
  3. How many contracts did you trade Volente for that 17,000 profit?

#93     Feb 16, 2006
  4. funny as crap. when shit goes against volente he never rides it down and when things go for him he's in for days. I SAY BS VOLENTE IS THE BIGGEST LIAR ON HERE. one minute he's a scalper then curiously when the markets are going in one direction he holds. bullshit i say. first he was kicking ass in the ym's then all of a sudden he's trading the es's. i ask why did he leave the ym's? it's simple because he was losing plain and simple. if he was doing as good as he said he was all those months he'd have stayed with the ym's. people switch from one thing to another because they didn't do well end of story

#94     Feb 16, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

quaranta

#95     Feb 16, 2006
  6. bighitter

volente was trading 10 contracts while you were still on yahoo message boards battling short trolls.

Get with the program.

#96     Feb 16, 2006
  7. Do you actually trade, or just come on here to complain about others who are making money?

#97     Feb 16, 2006
  8. i'm here to weed out the bs'ers like you and volente. NOW THAT COOLWEBS SOMETHING ELSE. HE'S A BRAGGARD AND A JOKE. HE RAMBLES ON AND ON AND NEVER SAYS CRAP. i'm here to level the field so new people don't get the wrong idea of these bogus blotters

#98     Feb 16, 2006
  9. volente_00

volente_00

Quote from bighitter1:

funny as crap. when shit goes against volente he never rides it down and when things go for him he's in for days. I SAY BS VOLENTE IS THE BIGGEST LIAR ON HERE. one minute he's a scalper then curiously when the markets are going in one direction he holds. bullshit i say. first he was kicking ass in the ym's then all of a sudden he's trading the es's. i ask why did he leave the ym's? it's simple because he was losing plain and simple. if he was doing as good as he said he was all those months he'd have stayed with the ym's. people switch from one thing to another because they didn't do well end of story

Never ride it down ? Do you not see me post my losing trades on here as well as my winners ? I never said I was a scalper, I said I like to Trade YM and my specialty is making 10 points off of it per trade. I have posted YM trades ranging from 2 points to over a 100 on a trade. I also have been known to make over 20+ trades in YM in a single day. Why did I leave YM ? I saw an opportunity to take my trading to the next level and decided to do it. You ever read the book PIT bull ? Do you know who marty Schwartz is ? Do you know who Lewis Borsellino is ? Those guys are my idols and I will not stop until I reach that level. Maybe it is a pipe dream and I will never get to that level a or maybe just maybe I will be trading 1000 lots of es in the near future and knocking down 6 figure pnl. Try moving 1000 cars in YM and see what happens. So watch your back bighitter, because there is a new kid in town.

#99     Feb 17, 2006
  10. tae

tae

thought I share some cool info with you guys.

last week I asked if anyone heard of Genesis Futures b/c they contacted me for lower fees.

well, I took their offer and now I get $2.35 round trip for ES!!!
    I used to get charged over $5 round trip... ... hehehe... more money in my pocket!!!

they're contract is very extensive and detailed.

just thought I let you all know that its a lagit compnay.

#100     Feb 22, 2006