ES to 200 EMA?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TradEStar, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. I have the ES04H contract 200 EMA plotted at 1078, does anyone think we can make it there in the next couple of days? I was hoping for a bounce of some sort today to hold 1020.75 at a minimum, but the last hours of trading starting about 13:31 took that idea out. I look for a 60% chance of the ES reaching 1078 in the next few trading days, and then will we bust through or hold...not sure yet about that idea.
  2. Mvic


    tomorrow PM or Monday AM if it turns out more or less conclusively that AQ was behind Madrid. Looks that way to me.

    Take a look at the NYSE down vol on a hourly, suggests follow through to me.
  3. Tomorrow could get real ugly if we scream down early to challenge the 200 EMA going into the weekend. If the Bulls want to hold the market, they better start buying heavy right out of the open tomorrow. This will be fun to watch in the morning, great learning experience to study. :)
  4. ES holding 1110 so far, and I will be looking for how we move out of the open. I want to see how much strength we get volume wise on any type of price advance. If things break down early then I am sure we will get more decline today. I see ppi news is delayed again, now that is crazy.

    Mvic it looks like AQ was up to no good again, and that will keep the bulls more attentive.