ES takin it on the chin

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by athlonmank8, Aug 17, 2009.

1. This is at the top of the cycle. Next cycle coming Setp. 8-11.

Regardless the only reason for the post was it's been a while since we've seen this and when that EOD bullshit stops panning out there's gonna be some huge hits taken an hour before the close.

Keep that in mind.

2. Bakinec

Bakinec

I said in my thread ("found a secret") that there's going to be a sell-off on the open. Whaddaya think??

BTW what's the cycle you're talking 'bout?

3. We'll see. This could get ugly or reasonable. I hope it's the latter, but I think ugly is a real possiblity.

Any questions on cycles can be forwarded to Yoohoo. :)

He no longer posts here (no clue where the hell he went) and it'd be nice to have him back. I'll leave it there for now. Just some silly moon stuff. :p

4. Short term oil, bonds, dollar, SP500 and gold price charts this morning.

5. Thanks for your timely and bold call.

How did you do it?

I was going to go long 100 cars , but after reading you post I realized my monitor was upside down, the cleaning lady is brutal, and I reversed the play.

6. What call?

I'm saying the market is probably a new cycle at the moment. That's all.

You want a call? How about these......

Exact top.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106444

2 weeks and 200points off (it was about 500 not 200-300)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=154882&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

7. Bakinec

Bakinec

I like your posts atlon!!

8. athlon, make your posts without the profanity/vulgarity, please.

9. I see that MTrader09 posts live calls for ES and NQ. I am a fairly new NQ swing trader considering investing a chunk of time reviewing the posts and the corresponding charts.

Can anyone tell me:

1) Do you think it is a worthwhile use of my time?

2) Do you have a feel for whether the posts are timely enough to know if both entries and exits are truly live? I don't want to bother if he is "past posting" the play.

3) Do you know what time frame he trades in?

4) Do you have other suggestions/threads for me/

I am trying to fish for what may already be common knowledge about MTrader and this thread. I could take the time to figure this stuff out but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. Thanks in advance.

10. If the markets don't fall tomorrow, i'm fairly confident i'm wrong on this one.

Make this a slight pull-back with the major top coming in september then. (and a big run before that probably)

#10     Aug 20, 2009