ES Swing Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Raystonn, Aug 11, 2006.

1. I will be making trades at the open of every ES trading session. (This means 4:30PM Eastern Time Sunday through Thursday.)

Within a few minutes (hopefully within one minute) of entering my position I will post the trades here. (The lag in entering my trades should not be a huge problem considering this is swing trading. Why post afterwards? I want to avoid front runners.)

All trades will be market orders. No limits or stops will be used for profit targets or stop losses.

I have rebased the account size and will be giving single contract trades for a theoretical starting account size of $16,000. Commissions of $2.40 per contract per side will be factored into final results.

The first trade will be Sunday 8/13/2006 (at 4:30PM Eastern Time, as usual).

-Raystonn

2. I'm long at 1274.25. (Sorry about the posting delay. I'll try to post much quicker in the future to avoid suspicion.)

3. Sorry, that price was actually 1274.50. Current status is long @1274.50 until at least the next trading day. (I will continue to hold unless stated otherwise.)

4. Sold position at 1273.25. Staying flat for the next 24 hours.

5. Current Journal Standings:

-$62.50 Net Profit without commissions.
    -$67.30 Net Profit after commisions.