ES Short signal tonight 12/05

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TradEStar, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Yeah, the call was bogus.

Normally, I would be the one doing the rather succincnet analysis, OC, but you beat met to it, and did it with a pure eye on the number crunching.

Just confirming what's in front of your eyes, optioncoach ... I know traders were looking for something that was real (well, it was "real", there was a huge multi-time frame signal that lead to a 2pt ES gain).

Note to Tradestar, if you want to push your wares, let their succcess do your talking for you, anything else is going to be called out as the bullshit that it is. :mad: ... and that auto thingy you keep touting is pure crap, so cut it out.

JJ

Fake Accordion

#51     Dec 6, 2007
  2. any1 piggyback my trade?

it was a great call if I say so myself

holding and holding strong

blackguard

#52     Dec 6, 2007
  3. Yeah, I gotta give it to you, you nailed the crap out of it, complete and total pwnage.

I'll go tell the guys over on the ES Thread.

JJ

#53     Dec 6, 2007
  4. The better trade was waiting until 1483's to buy.. :)

#54     Dec 6, 2007
  5. Yeah, your so intelligent..get in at 1495.00 have it run 12 plus against you FIRST to 1482's then go to 1500's....LOL! (so did a 10 point stop not count on this trade??? ). :D

#55     Dec 6, 2007
  6. I always take short term position trades backed by higher timeframe signals but that is not my only tool which I trade off signals like this, as I ran my ATS system too. I am very sorry that I mentioned at ET a signal that at any point went 1 tick against you but went 13 points for you at the ES lowest point. So what was my REAL risk again? I would say any run over 10 points on the ES is pretty good..it was for me! :cool:

#56     Dec 6, 2007
  7. LOL, you're a total shill. :p

JJ

#57     Dec 6, 2007
  8. um,where was your stop on that one?

oh,that`s right,you don`t use them............& that`s why you are broke & are forced to paper trade your opinion.:p :p :p

#58     Dec 6, 2007
  9. Facts talk..your jammin BS walks!

#59     Dec 6, 2007
  10. It is irrelevant what happened, it only matters the parameters you put on from the beginning. Your max risk was not 1 tick nor did you capture 13 points. You risked 2 points to make 2 points on most of the position and then scaled out another piece. The run ws nice but with ES at 1507 that is 12 points against you though you were most likely stopped out at be.

Your first post made this seem like a major short signal for you so the quick scalp of two points puzzled me on most of your position.

#60     Dec 6, 2007