ES Send me your email

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TradeViper, Jan 16, 2007.

1. some of the other fellah's have more experience with your code...maybe they will contribute...

don't let metatraders Demarker scare you...it is simplier than you think...

skibumm has the AmiTrader Code for the CurviLinear...

#41     Jan 19, 2007
  2. is Demarker unique to metatrader and CR unique to the FXCM graphing app?

#42     Jan 19, 2007
  3. Yep, what a combo..heh.....I got three 19" monitors and two more on the way...

Hey walterjennings did you see that move? Well it looked good on the 5M anyways :)

BuffingFingerNailsSavant

#43     Jan 19, 2007
  4. nah i hav'nt had time to start learning the curvi. i don't have metatrader and i cancelled my fxcm account a few months ago. seems like im going to have to try reverse engineering Demarker and CR when I do try. :(

#44     Jan 19, 2007
  5. fifo

fifo

Coding it shouldn't be a problem for me, but need the calculation formulas first, anybody got it, please PM me...or better yet, just post it.

thx

#45     Jan 19, 2007
  6. The person that sent me the PM please advise me if I can share the info you sent me...

You sent me two links and the metatrader CR code...

I do not share PM's without permission on the public boards...

Michael B.

#46     Jan 19, 2007
  7. I personally do not need any code. I am content having two free charting apps...What I do not know will not hurt me

but i would be pleased if any of you find this method as enjoyable to trade as I do...and can adapt it to your tools...

again...I do not want anything or I am not selling anything and I am not for hire. I just want to talk tradin' :)

Michael B.

#47     Jan 19, 2007
  8. I definitely need code. I don't trust myself enough to trade anything by hand. I rather code a system and backtest it. Unfortunately making a bot that does some image analysis on the free charting software's UI would take me more time than I have to give now :(

please pm me if anyone finds formulas to the demarker and/or cr indicator.

#48     Jan 19, 2007
  9. fifo

fifo

As I am new to fx, it would definitely be nice to run a simple backtest to get a feel for the chart flow and indicator behaviour in the past. I'll post my findings once coded up. Worst case, it'll build up my confidence.

#49     Jan 19, 2007
  10. Years ago I coded in Investor R/T...I got rather good at it..and Bill and Chad actually posted some of my work...but that was then and this is now...

I am a discretionary trader trying to illustrate a manual method, with an attempt at some rules...

If the coders and backtesters can make some sense of it...great! I sometimes look at my work and spreadsheets and have no idea what I was trying to prove hehe...

Michael B.

#50     Jan 19, 2007