ES Send me your email

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TradeViper, Jan 16, 2007.

1. ES. I've been dying to know how many pips you are up now since the 150~ pips you were ahead when the thread shut down. any news? :D

#31     Jan 19, 2007
  2. I have banked 11% the last 48 hrs on my $4,651.79, without the help from the other system...I now have $5,177.53 and running with a 5.3% drawdown...

#32     Jan 19, 2007
  3. no shenanigans here...maybe some lollligaggan though :)

#33     Jan 19, 2007
  4. ya i realized shenanigans. although sounding funny. wasn't quite the word i wanted to express my amazement :p hence me deleting the post. nice work.

#34     Jan 19, 2007
  5. Its the most percentage in the least amount of time, I have ever made...so I do not believe it either...well maybe 20 years ago, I doubled once in 24 hours...but that was equities

My trouble is to stay focused on what is working and setting aside creativity to properly test a method through and exhaust it...

I really worry about the upcoming Journal illustrating heavier exposure and I cannot warn enough times that one can wipe out their account on one bad NFP day...so be careful following along and try to tame it down, when getting into a new month...

Let your drawdown be the guide....what good does it do to build your balance just to "margin call it away", in an instant...

MoneyDoesNotGetAnyGreenerWhatAreYouL00kingForSavant

#35     Jan 19, 2007
  6. again folks...

do not pay attention to my numbers...this is not the point...

...as I watch EVERY TICK/PIP of the drawdown update...it is moving around very fast with the 19 minis I have on in three pair on a 5k account...I have a tolerance that only experience has taught me and prefer SLOW moving unrealized drawdown. All is not perfect in paradise and money managers there is no way this is safe for institutional investing, so do not get your "panties in a bunch". Believe me, I know what is safe for institutional investing...been there and done that....

WindySavant

#36     Jan 19, 2007
  7. Hey you guys...we are ticks away from a possible long in the EUR/USD...Everything is lining up...

The daily is mature..

LOOK at the 60M THOUGH!

Then the sig in the demarker is reaaaaal close...

for those of you CurviNovices...don't worry...stay tuned...all will be disclosed next month...

TriggerFingerSavantGetItOutOfHisNose

#37     Jan 19, 2007
  8. I took cable instead..cause' the 15M lets me take more minis, but the EUR/USD is better...

FollowingTheMethodRules

#38     Jan 19, 2007
  9. I am watching little yellow lines on the Demarker in a watchlist of 16 PAIR!!!! Those little charts on the 19" LCD sure are cute!!!

Cable is in quick profit! oh my gawd with three minis...Thank you Mr Tom Demark!

As long as you take the correct reversal line in the Demarker and you use the CR for trend indications and CurviRanking™ techniques...you can not really screw up much...but i will find a way!..just let me work on it and lose focus and forget what works... :)

TradingTheMethodOrDevelopingTheTradeWhatIsItYouReallyDoSavant

#39     Jan 19, 2007
  10. fifo

fifo

Good stuff. Ok, any links to the Demarker indicator and the CR indicator (Curviliniear, I think). I want to program this into Wealth lab for studies. Ideally, I want to replicate your setup but can't find pseudo code or detailed formula/description of both indicators...

thx

#40     Jan 19, 2007