ES Send me your email

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TradeViper, Jan 16, 2007.

1. It's easy to see the bad taders. Get a life.

#21     Jan 17, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

#22     Jan 17, 2007
  3. #23     Jan 17, 2007
  4. I only see the first page. When I replace the 1 with 2 it still brings the same page up. How do I get the rest of it? Thanks for your help guys. Looks like you only just posted this a few weeks back. Why do you say to use FXCM though (That's a joke---I read the first page---lol).

#24     Jan 17, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

more on the arch
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...site:elitetrader.com+golden+arch+&btnG=Search

Tip: click on catch of each link to see archived pages

#25     Jan 17, 2007
  6. fifo

fifo

Will end my hunger strike and rescind the missing persons report! Glad your back, and forget the bashers. You have, at the very least motivated one more aspiring equities position trader to look into fx. Looking forward to the new thread with many questions.

thx

#26     Jan 17, 2007
  7. Well,

Lets make it a good thing. I will try and share what I know...

Let me say, that ET can be a wonderful place. It is up to me to understand my place.

Now I will be stepping up the leverage a bit and isolating FXCM to one system. I will be posting screenshots of my live trading platform without edits to hide my other system...So hang on and lets make some real money!

Michael B.

#27     Jan 17, 2007
  8. Let 'em rip, ES! Forget the naysayers and RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

We got tradin' to do!!!

Best.

:cool:

#28     Jan 17, 2007
  9. I thought I better post, that I am transferring some funds from another area into my forex allocation and will trade lots, instead of minis, with about a 16K account and am testing something, that I wondered about while I am waiting. (a personal note..I am pleased to announce I used some of the funds and payed off my second mortgage and now can speculate a little more than I have allowed myself to. I am in hopes of making 10 million for retirement in the next ten years, through the power of compounding)

I need about 30 days to get liquidated, tested and organized...then it is "balls out"! disclaimer : The trading will be for advanced traders only...you can do it!...

The Demarker is actually the sig and if it is in the direction of the daily CR...then find a 60M, 30M or 15M CR to agree...then get in...

Remember virgin arches are the best...let the 5M Demarker be your entry with the levels, I taught. I am targeting two times 21D ATR on the respective 60M, 30M or 15M CR, but will let the Demarker decide the exit...stay tuned, further refinemenments to follow...this is all too preliminary to publish...but I felt I owe my friends something... :) it is for YOU guys i am here...and for myself also to learn from you...Thank you. I mean that.

DO NOT TRADE THE FIRST WEEK OF EACH MONTH AND THE WEEK OFF MUST HAVE A FRIDAY IN IT HEAVIER EXPOSURES JUST CANNOT TAKE THE VOLATILITY THAT THE EARLY MONTHLIES BRING.

Michael B.

P.S. Please note I requested to be reinstated as a moderator.

#29     Jan 18, 2007
  10. oh yes...and one more item....

The CurviRank™ money mangement method will be introduced...I am thinking like this...

If the 60M CR is used as the third confirming moment together with the Daily and the Demarker Sig...then use 1 lot

if the 30M...etc, use 2 lots

the 15 min...etc, use 3 lots

This is the idea...longer timeframes have more drawdown....eventhough the Demarker is used equally (5minute 10 period Demarker) on all of them...cause you might skip an exit and wait for the next one on the longer timeframes...

Who said trading cannot be logical? I hope I can keep introducing what may become your benchmarks and ground rules for you to use in whatever method you trade. Good Trading Folks and rememeber ramping up can be used to manage exposure, not increase it...think about it and read the above UNIQUE METHOD FOR MONEY MANGEMENT...you do not need kelly...optimalF....FRM...etc...

WelcomeBackSavant

#30     Jan 18, 2007