ES Send me your email

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TradeViper, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Dang I hope not. Best way to know if a system is good is to post it in a forum. If 90% of the people think it's crap then you may well have a true winner on your hands.

Good luck everyone!

#11     Jan 17, 2007
  2. romik

romik

I didn't say constructive criticism is bad, if anything it's the opposite :)

#12     Jan 17, 2007
  3. Electric , I hope your back soon as a mod!
    best regards, phil

#13     Jan 17, 2007
  4. So are the threads gone (Don't blame you for that if that's the case)? If so did anyone save a copy of them?

#14     Jan 17, 2007
  5. Did electircsavant finally snap?

#15     Jan 17, 2007
  6. No he did not snap, it was people like you that have no respect for individuals.
    You think since your on a forum and that you will never meet the person you dont have to act in a normal way?

#16     Jan 17, 2007
  7. Please fellah's lets not start arguing. Give a few more days and I will start the "Golden Arches" thread in the forex trading forum.

I just needed some time off and some of your "heartfelt" PM's and public postings is rather sentimental to me. (I print them and put them in a three ring binder with the ID's removed).

You see... to "give all" comes from the heart. I must learn not to not allow others to take my "joy" away.

I have a lot to say and I could edit this post to death as I read it back and converse with myself.

I can re-write the opening post of the Arches thread without problem, so do not worry. I have discovered some improvements, stay tuned.

Michael B.

#17     Jan 17, 2007
  8. romik

romik

I do believe "pointless bashers" are total losers anyway, profitable traders do not bash, they would criticise, but they know that the road to profitability is never easy & takes time. PBs have nothing better to do than insult others, they are frustrated and Internet is perfect for letting out emotions, nobody is going to come up and smack you one right on the chin.

#18     Jan 17, 2007
  9. Rom, you are right. Unbelievable, ES puts all this time in for free, he is not selling anything, or saying he has discovered the secret to the holy grail, and he still gets hammered. ES, you are right Joy and Happiness cannot be taken from you, you have to allow idiots to take it from you. I know Holocaust survivors and many who survived castros prisons who are living examples of this.

The Ever Joyful VIPER

#19     Jan 17, 2007
  10. Well,

That is humbling indeed...lol...i am a victim of an internet forum stalker (s)....too funny...when seriously, human lives have been on the line with survivors who passed the test and remain joyful.

actually, i should be ashamed of myself. The human condition, is truly embarrassing at times. We live and we die and are forgotten.

Michael B.

#20     Jan 17, 2007