Es profit on 1/4 point can it be done? Part II

Discussion in 'Journals' started by saxon22, Feb 21, 2007.

1. You are still not paying attention to the answers in this thread sax22.

Trading is a tough game, whether you are sorting out software and indicators that are for sale, or whether you are on the sim or in the market; trading is a tough game.

#51     Feb 22, 2007
  2. WD40

WD40

T28 et al has been trying to tell him that. But this kid is from NY, he think he is tough and know it all. He has never traded with real money, he won't know better until his a$$ is burnt.

#52     Feb 22, 2007

3. I never was under the impression that it was easy. I do pay attention to all the posts in this thread, and try to learn as much asI can.

#53     Feb 22, 2007

4. I am from NY, I consider myself tougher than most and I have yet to trade with real money. None of the above seem to be a handicap to become profitable in this venue so what is the point of your post?

#54     Feb 22, 2007
  5. Tums

Tums

the point is, T28 (an experienced trader) was being nice to you when he share with you the reality of life.

#55     Feb 22, 2007
  6. And BTW, T28's "Simple profitable method" is an excellent example of absolutely realistic method which would make money in the case enough screen time is invested.

#56     Feb 22, 2007
  7. This says it all.

Sax22, you will need to drop the ego fast or you will be dog tucker in the markets.

#57     Feb 22, 2007
  8. Not gonna work in this market, not gonna work with the ladies either......

#58     Feb 22, 2007
  9. Well, with that way of thinking you should be tough to get along with the losses.

#59     Feb 22, 2007
  10. We all have our opinions and I think I am tough because of what I had achieved and the obstacles i had to overcome to get where I am now. This thread is not about me being tough, humble or not. So could we please stay on the subject of the original post?
    As for T28, I have several times spoken highly about his SPM and as a matter of fact, I am using it right at this moment to trade 1 ES contract (up $400 so far). We have had several exchanges in the past and since he likes to provide his opinions I repaid him in kind. After all, if you can't stand the heat .... Nevertheless, I do not hate him and probably would buy him a brusky if ever met face to face. He seems like a good lad, with some issue, but still good lad.

#60     Feb 22, 2007