ES/NQ/YM Technical Alerts

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by T-REX, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. You haven't answered me. I'll try again.

What time did you enter the trade, eg 10:02am, 10:05am???
    What price did you enter at, eg 1481.50?
    What time did you exit at, eg 10:08am, 10:12am??
    What price did you exit at eg 1483.50?

I think you know why I'm asking this and I know why you are avoiding answering this.

#41     Apr 14, 2004
  2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I understand it just fine, but your post said nothing about "riding the second leg".

If you're going to be this touchy about a simple question, perhaps you should reconsider making the posts.

#42     Apr 14, 2004
  3. T-REX

T-REX

the purpose of this thread is to give alerts and updates as to pending trade setups and mkt timing signals and entry points. I wish to keep it that way. I do not want to get into off topic conversations about my own personal trading or to discuss time of sales.

If you want to know about MY personal trading then I suggest that you read the Pandora journal that I update at the end of the trading day.

I place the alerts ....AHEAD OF THE MKT so that you will have time to execute the trades well in advance of the move.
    So you tell me what time do you think I got filled if I had a working order to buy NQ @ 1481.50 since yesterday's close?
    If I posted that I got out at a 2 pt profit and that the trade was executed in the 10:00am EST 15min bar what is so difficult to examine about the scenario?

If you are trying to disprove that I got out or got filled for that matter than why not just come out and say so rather than playing these childish games.

are there NO trades going off right now at 1483.00
    if i am still holding can I not execute a mkt order right now and get out at 83.00 or 82.50? or 83.50?
    what's the difference? a win is a win is a win.
    if you missed it then that is just too bad. :p

#43     Apr 14, 2004
  4. T-REX

T-REX

This is NOT a trading journal!
    it is an alert thread. to give signals of possible entry points in the mkt. trade management is up to the individual.
    and I'm not being touchy. I'm just stating an obvious fact.
    you know that I have no beef with you dude.
    we may have had some moments in the past but i have no beef with you so I apologize if it came off that way.

#44     Apr 14, 2004
  5. Yes I am saying that you didn't get filled on a 2pt scalp with an entry at 1481.50 and an exit at 1483.50. 1483.50 was the high of that bar and only 287 contracts traded there. Anyone trading NQ at that time would know that that is not enough to get filled at the ask unless you had been sitting there all day. You have done this before and I'm sure you will continue to do it. If you must lie about trades, don't be stupid enough to say that you got filled at the absolute top.

You need to go back to guru school and learn the rules again.

#45     Apr 14, 2004
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

What I'm suggesting is that if your alerts yield such poor results, perhaps you should reconsider the basis for your alerts. But if you're happy with them, carry on.

Stop/End

#46     Apr 14, 2004
  7. T-REX

T-REX

if you call 2pts on a quick scalp poor you must not be trading real money at all.

#47     Apr 14, 2004
  8. T-REX

T-REX

just like i said to db
    you too must not be trading real money at all.
    if you were you would not be arguing with me about my fills.
    if you don't like it that i made money on that trade then take it up with the CME exchange.:p

I know what fills I got. and I don't need to prove a thing to the likes of you.
    you are just jealous that you can't call the market like I can.:p
    stop whinning and start following along.:cool:

I'm not here to babysit you.
    If YOU can't execute that IS YOUR problem.

p.s. I'm not trying to be a jerk here but when you accuse me of fraud I don't take it lightly. I have been upfront and honest and have made every attempt to post my mkt calls well ahead of the mkt. If you want to see if the trades work out or not why not execute them yourself? Even if I did not get out at the top of that bar did not the NQ hit 88.00 today? Yes it DID!
    would you have had enough time to get in and out of that trade?
    Yes. you would have. All you have to do is manage your positions well enough. If you don't like the trade once you have enterd into it all you have to do is get out. Obviously not all trades work out but some do.

p.s. are you going to say that i am not short now from 79.00?

#48     Apr 14, 2004
  9. T-REX

T-REX

another fantastic mkt call.:D

........still holding 1479.00 NQ shorts.

#49     Apr 14, 2004
  10. T-REX

T-REX

buy stoplimit order @ 1478.00 to lock in 1 NQ pt.

#50     Apr 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.