ES/NQ/YM Technical Alerts

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by T-REX, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-REX

T-REX

Possible inside day ahead. I expect some volatility akin to Friday's movement.

Possible Selloff on the close today ahead of tomorrows reports.

Indicators point to a failed rally ........then a parabolic selloff.

Working Orders: New Positions (To enter longs)

ES: - Buy stop-limit @ 1115.75
    YM: - Buy Stop @ 10276

2. T-REX

T-REX

Longs got triggered!

Took profit on YM @ 10286
    Took profit on ES @ 1118.00

3. T-REX

T-REX

........to call the direction of the mkt consistantly.

You never know what the mkt is going to do.
    However, you can formulate a trading plan to capture whatever the mkt throws at you.

Sometimes you can hit a homerun and sometimes you only hit singles or bunting.:D

It's all money to me.:) :cool:

4. I agree but then stop calling the direction of the market because your are dicrediting yourself.

Just tell long above 1115 / short below 1105 and keep an exact tally of your profits and losses.

5. T-REX

T-REX

You miss the point.:confused:

I always list my reason for my trades. It is important as to whether or not your asumptions and/or premise hold true.

In other words: whatever analysis you use to determine your overall rationale for entering a trade should not be negated because the mkt moves in the oposite direction. You have to be willing to change your mind and follow the trend wherever it may lead you.

I don't mind being wrong nor am I afraid to be.:D
    ........and being right is NOT a precurser to gleening profits from the mkt.:D

I'ts all good my friend.:cool:

T-REX

p.s. as for credibility........I lost it a long time ago. I'm just having fun. Who needs credibility when your consistant in your trading discipline? I don't have to prove anything to anybody anymore. I'm over that. As long as I believe in myself and my account statements reflect profits compounding........who gives a flying fruit salad what other people think???:D

Be Encouraged.

T-REX

:cool:

6. T-REX

what is your trading style... I'm assuming you are straight
    TA? -- what indicators do you rely on for your signals?
    Generally speaking

JT

7. T-REX

T-REX

8. Ebo

Ebo

T - REX

It was peaceful here for the past month when you did not make market calls. You seem to bring out the most agitation on this board. Good Job!

ebo

9. #10     Mar 29, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.