ES not available now @ IB?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by polpolik, Oct 26, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

They don't have CS during off hours (US) but there is overseas desk. Don't know if it is open yet. When is 8am Hong Kong time in relation to EDT?

Edit:
    just saw on the webpage they have a "condensed" desk on Sunday from 1am to 7pm, whatever that means:

Condensed Services**** 1:00 – 19:00 Eastern Time Sunday

#11     Oct 26, 2008
  2. gangof4

gangof4

no, the assclown would be the idiot who has zero financial education. you doesn't even know the basics: m=1000, mm= 1,000,000. ask ANYONE on wall street, in accounting, manages OPM, in PE, etc

even not knowing this (clearly)- if you are dense enough to read my post and think i'm talking about 15mm- then you're, ummm, shall we say, not too quick on the uptake. what are you- 12?

idiot.

#12     Oct 26, 2008
  3. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

15k= 15,000
    15M=15,000,000

assclown

#13     Oct 26, 2008
  4. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

k=1.000
    m=1.000.000

#14     Oct 26, 2008
  5. gangof4

gangof4

no, dorothy.

k is used by joe 6 pack, rappers and people who don't know any better.

go ahead and talk to a VC, $ manager or anyone who has worked in finance and you will reveal that you're clueless. they may not tell you, but they will be thinking it.

dolt.

#15     Oct 26, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

K or M, what difference does it make what you implied.

I think a valid question was asked about your business plan: you HAVE been bitching about this firm for a year now? Why are you still with them if they give you such crappy service and execution, especially if you manage money for other people as you claim? There are other houses out there who would be more than happy to take your business (if it is significant and not something manufactured, that is). The fact that you claim to still be with them a year later further damages your credibility on this forum. I think most are starting to see that you are really someone out to cause a problem (perhaps you are getting commish kickbacks from your firm to come on this board and trash IB? Hmm!!!)

You are just part of that white noise we tend to eventually drone out after a time because we learn how to ignore it.

BTW, for your amusement,

'IB, IB That's the plan!
    If they can't do it, no one can!

GO- O- O IB!! Yay!"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

#16     Oct 26, 2008
  7. M as to denote the Roman system. M = 1000, MM = 1000^2. I wasn't disputing your post, but curious. "MM" is commonly used, but many have mistakenly used "K" and "M" interchangeably.

#17     Oct 26, 2008
  8. gangof4

gangof4

like i give 2 fucks about your perception of my credibility on an anon forum. i would think that my posts in the P&L thread would have done so already (since you're not too bright, i'd better spell this out- this is a dig against myself). you see, i am not just a bullshiter like you and most- i've actually posted my failures for all to see. instead of talking like a big shot without shit one to back it up.

feel free to start posting your P&L, hero (ya know, for forum credibility et al)...

#18     Oct 26, 2008