ES M8 is horrible

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by invertedCurve, Mar 26, 2008.

1. is anyone else out there pissed how crappy the spooz have become I sit in trades for 45 minutes sometimes to take out 2 handles and then it moves 5 handles and stops for another 45 minutes to sit in another 2-3 handle range then moves again. Never thought I would live to see the day when the spooz were thicker in the book than ZN and ZB!

2. Horrible price action past 2 days.
    Spastic-at-best I would say.

3. cszulc

cszulc

Today was alright, but Monday and Tuesday were horrible.

4. Yeah, not liking this action, it's a bit harder for me to make money this way but it still works with A LOT of patience. I moved over more to ER2 this week and the EUR for a more trendy move.

5. pismo10

pismo10

I agree this week has been tough, none of my favorites are working as well.

6. pismo10

pismo10

So jumpy

7. Syprik

Syprik

I felt both Tues/Thurs early morning sessions were very straight-forward. Took in some significant gains off both those long runs but was too late to the game on the corresponding short cycles. Wed on the ES I wanted to pull my hair out... mostly traded the Q's instead.

8. Guys: just wait til monday when the volume comes back and they sell it off with a fury.

9. The rest of the year will be sloppy. Know one is going to make big bets with the election looking like it will go to Obama.

He is going to shake things up on wallstreet, and he has congress to back him up.

The investmenmt banks are in for tough times indeed. They have had 8 years of easy going.

ZOOM UP THEN ZOOM DOWN. DON'T TAKE A LEAK OR YOU WILL MISS THE ZOOM!

10. one of the worst days I have ever traded Spooz and that is going back to 2002. If there is a worse trade right now let me know. Sit in a one handle range for an hour, I may have to give up on it for a while at least the Bondo moves like a madman.

#10     Apr 8, 2008