ES Journal with a TST prop firm account

Discussion in 'Journals' started by ESgambler, Jul 11, 2019.

1. ESgambler

ESgambler

Day #7: Got some family issues to deal with which I couldn't focus to trade today and hence I trade small and less. Enjoy your weekend.

untitle.png

#21     Jul 19, 2019
  2. ESgambler

ESgambler

Wouldn't it be nice if this is a real money trade. My signals suggest more pulling back for next week or so.

untitle.png

#22     Jul 20, 2019
  3. ESgambler

ESgambler

Day #8: It's a range day today with realized profit of >$400. Btw, another 1/3 to go before I pass stage two.

untitle.png

#23     Jul 22, 2019
    Big AAPL likes this.
  4. ESgambler

ESgambler

Day #9: I could have passed stage two if I applied rules to trade properly today, instead of a small profit day from using smaller size to trade after missing entry points twice.

untitle.png

#24     Jul 23, 2019
  5. ESgambler

ESgambler

Day #10: I took a hit due to undisciplined trades. Watching market for hours would sometime trigger itchy fingers which was what happened today. Then I executed a revenge trade later which caused more losses. I swear to god I won't let it happens again lol.

untitle.png

#25     Jul 24, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Umm, why didn't you exit your trade in uber profit before the Friday close...I thought they did not allow overnight holds?

#26     Jul 24, 2019
  7. ESgambler

ESgambler

What are you talking about??? I only post my screenshot when I'm done trading for the day.

#27     Jul 25, 2019
  8. ESgambler

ESgambler

Weekly performance review: things went well until yesterday when I didn't follow my trading system to trade. Then I traded out of desperation with smaller sizes trying to win it back. The more desperate I became, the bigger hole I digged myself in.

Once and for all, I will not tolerate myself to make random trades anymore. I tried other kind of punishments before which didn't seem work very well. I've been using TST and my journal on here to force me to become more discipline which seem to work a bit. If I make the same mistake again next time I'll come up with more severe punishments???

untitle.png

#28     Jul 25, 2019
  9. ESgambler

ESgambler

I'm going to stop updating this thread for an indefinite time period while dealing with divorce/seperation.

#29     Jul 26, 2019
  10. Sorry to hear that. I wish you good luck.

#30     Jul 26, 2019
    ESgambler likes this.