ES Journal - 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

lol you were workin'? Drag? :)

#6511     May 13, 2019
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Me and Bondo.

#6512     May 13, 2019
    themickey and destriero like this.
  3. Why can’t I see your posting of my trading journal screenshot unless I copy and paste it?

#6513     May 13, 2019
  4. destriero says that you saw his account. You think he is the real deal? Were there indications of continuity with his account?

#6514     May 13, 2019
    vanzandt likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

Dude, whatever I am, the blotter is legit and you know it.

Nobody here posts daily PNL because there aren't any actual traders here. mbondy has been wearing that "I BOUGHT PUTS!" ribbon for a week and where has that gotten us? Blotter? lol.

Unlike the others, at least you've produce evidence of your losses.

#6515     May 13, 2019
    RRY16 and speedo like this.
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Just because nieve twitter sheep fall for a scam doesn't mean everyone does.

The background says it all. If someone was what they say and had what they claim why would they be on here trying to impress sheep to get more money to manage?

And to be so damn desperate to beg for money on twitter to trade is the funniest shit I've ever seen on et. You couldn't make this comedy up if you tried. Fibo knew the truth and that's why someone cried to get him banned before the house of cards fell from it.

#6516     May 13, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

$100,000 USD to anyone who can produce ANY evidence that I've posted a money grab of any kind to Twitter.

I've got nearly 14K tweets and perhaps three trades posted. I trade for a FO -> the FO follows me on twitter -> career suicide to post trades to twitter as a PM.

YES, I scam for clients on twitter and Polenta posts blotters.

HTF do you score clients on twitter? Polenta, did you think this through?

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    #6517     May 13, 2019
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

I prefer to stay out of the fray here, the world knows him and I are at the best tolerant of each other. (like North and South Korea :D ) but I did call him out and he produced. 100% transparent. IB and Wedbush.

I even verified the option trades on the time and sales so.... aside from his sparkling personality.... the trades and accounts are real. Not sure how he fared in years gone by... but since the Dec lows... he's made some damn good trades. I'm actually pissed about the CVNA trade....you have followed it too. I had my order in to go large at $79 after earnings. Never got there. He had the balls to go in at $73ish and smoked it. That was easy money, but still a gutsy trade with that short interest.

#6518     May 13, 2019
  9. That is what I was thinking. destriero posted about going all in on a ES short then goes silent for a couple of weeks after ES rallied hard. When he posts again, he has guns for sale and appears to be offering firearm training.

Earlier, I was looking for his incriminating posts and found his post frequency has skyrocketed, making it hard to believe he has adequate time to trade well or to find the posts in question.

And again, your point of why Mister Multimillionaire is bothering with some peons makes sense. There are some truly strong traders on this site but they are not the ones looking for approval or validation. Or money, for that matter.

Speaking of money, destriero also implied through several of his journals that he may be available for managing OPM. In one post, he actually thanked someone for a referral.

destriero does seem to have a pattern of attacking people who seem knowledgeable. Does he fear knowlegeable people from calling him out?

How about ElOchoCinco? There are posts that indicate he is a author of a popular book on options.

#6519     May 13, 2019
  10. destriero

destriero

Don't involve el ocho, please. For the love of God.

#6520     May 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.