ES Journal - 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overnight

Overnight

Well, get used to hunkering down and staying warm under the covers if you are long. It is starting to look ugly. None of Asia helped the fall-off at all. The fack Europe can do I have no idea.

Nobody likes Kamala, and everyone likes profit-taking. Down we go some more. Wheeee!

#27831     Aug 11, 2020
  2. Well. Did you notice how many attempts we had before we successfully broke out of the trading range at 3230?

Depending on how you count it - I measure about 8 attempts including a few failed breakouts.

Maybe it was an odd statement. Maybe not. Maybe @Buy1Sell2 is suggesting the ATH will be the high of a new trading range and that it won't be taken out easily.

Mocking other people when you have not stuck out your own neck should not be tolerated.

As for @Buy1Sell2 - his position and bias is crystal clear. No confusion there. :)

upload_2020-8-12_7-25-57.png

#27832     Aug 12, 2020
  3. Yes, you did. At least have the guts to admit that. Bullies will always do the "I was just joking" when confronted, but you did take a swing at him. I'm sure you've seen your trading heroes on this thread do the same and maybe you were trying to be one of the cool guys, too. You failed there.

As for testing the high 6 times - what do you or others know about how he inferred that? See my post above.

He's far more transparent and accountable than most of - if not all - his critics.

I post for my own egotistical reasons just like everyone else. While I'm not opposed to helping people directly or indirectly, I'm certainly not trying to mentor or teach anyone or actively 'help' people. If anything, I do my best to hide details of my own research and findings having realized how many assholes frequent this site, although I've contributed my fair share both in this journal and otherwise on ET over the years.

See. That's the thing. You wouldn't have. And last week was proof of that. When I finally took a hit on two B/E trades - you were there with a snide remark.

Who's toxic and multi-nicking?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    #27833     Aug 12, 2020
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

And I play high stakes professional poker. :D

#27834     Aug 12, 2020
    Relentless and vanzandt like this.
  5. Weekly forecast as of Tuesday's Close:

- 75 % odds we'll close above 3350 and at top of the range
    - 75 % odds of a new high (Thursday or Friday). Should come in at 3390 or more.

That's scenario 1 - the bullish of one.

Scenario 2 is that we'll see an Outside Week going all the way down to 3265.

The tricky part is that both scenarios generally sets up Wednesday as a possible consolidation, so needs Thursday to confirm.

My best guess is that as long as 3300 or higher holds today - we're headed higher by Week End. Particularly so if we don't make a new Low today, i.e., below 3320 in RTH.

As for Wednesday, intraday, it looks pretty bullish with very strong odds that the high will come later in the day and a close above yesterday's close. Might see an initial dip/drop after the Open, but it should be a good buy. Taking out yesterday's high is however less likely. 1/7 chance of that.

That's the odds and how I see it. But nothing's ever certain.

#27835     Aug 12, 2020
    EON Kid likes this.
  6. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

I don`t usually respond to zero credibility trolls... However, I`ve been posting on this ES Journal since `07 ... since B1 had started it.... Iv`e contributed daily P&L`s, Live trade calls, quality info & have answered any question asked of me.... You`re late to the party as I don`t
    provide live calls & free lunch anymore... Not even for self entitled trolls like yourself... so stop fishing for timely calls ... You`re not going to get them!... On Ignore

#27836     Aug 12, 2020
  7. speedo

speedo

Roger that, there are plenty of paid chat rooms providing that kind of service.

#27837     Aug 12, 2020
    Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  8. newbie463

newbie463

2d 5min handle potentially forming.

#27838     Aug 12, 2020
  9. I’m looking short off the open

edit: wow good thing I waited till the open. Woulda been a bad start

#27839     Aug 12, 2020
  10. NoahA

NoahA

I at least appreciate that you admit you're not doing live calls. Nothing wrong with you posting however you want, but for some newbie who thinks you're able to walk on water, its important to realize that much of what you say can later be claimed to go either way, so its difficult to give you praise. (ie. Bullish signal appears, but you're still short, and hours later, any outcome can be derived from these two)

#27840     Aug 12, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.