ES Journal - 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

We Always repeat the cycle of history... history doesn’t stop repeating and change because Human Nature never changes! ...

#18531     Apr 4, 2020
    vanzandt, speedo and Picaso like this.
  2. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

I have a close friend that works for the NY Fed that builds models and Algorithms to anticipate & prevent future debacles by staying ahead of the curve... This current Black Swan was the absolute worst time for this to hit the average American household.... personal debt is at a screaming All- Time Hi... even worse than the ‘08 debacle.. as this time around showed credit spending was Not to be excessive spending but just to make ends meet and to sustain ones standard of living with necessities... This is the tipping point for most US households!

Btw, he and I had a bet for Dinner at Lugers in ‘06 on how the housing situation would end.. “A foreclosure on every corner across the nation with “People got Sold out ... Banks got bailed out” with Taxpayer money, to add insult to injury...was my synopsis .. as there were astronomical option arms resetting on ‘08 & ‘09.... Needless to say whom enjoyed their Rib Eye more that night!

#18532     Apr 4, 2020
    schizo likes this.
  3. schizo

schizo

#18533     Apr 4, 2020
    Picaso likes this.
  4. Picaso

Picaso

We just saw an 40% spike in price. Buy with the rumour, sell with the news?

#18534     Apr 4, 2020
    schizo likes this.
  5. They might agree to cut back a bit, but probably much less than what Trump was tweeting. So market went up on Trump's numbers, looks plausible anything less than that will send price back down.

#18535     Apr 4, 2020
    Picaso likes this.
  6. #18536     Apr 4, 2020
    Picaso likes this.
  7. Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    #18537     Apr 4, 2020
  8. Noone123

Noone123

#18538     Apr 4, 2020
    Picaso likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

I just thought of something funny.

Buy the rumor, sell the news. We've all heard that, yes? What if we buy the rumor, sell the news, buy the facts? That would be a butterfly, yes?

And if we buy the rumor, sell the news, buy the facts, sell the aftermath, that's a condor?

I dunno', I think that is damned funny. Haha?

(This is the only time I am glad PoopyDeek has me on ignore, because he'd call me a moron for such drivel.)

#18539     Apr 4, 2020
  10. schizo

schizo

No, that would be constipation and your wife will leave you.

No, that would be diarrhea. Your wife will leave nonetheless.

#18540     Apr 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.