ES Journal - 2019/2020

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanzandt

vanzandt

No, I just don't brag because I'm not a f'n idiot.
    But its stuff (lies) like this (below) that prompts one to say just stfu already.

#10081     Aug 1, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Oh. I miss much of B1S2 call weirdness. I'm glad there is an audit going on.

What you think, sir/dear? Think we're hitting the (At least a correction, and maybe a recession) bit now? Now that Trump blew his load all over everyone in the world with his stupid tariff threat, and NOW says there maybe more to "come"?

#10082     Aug 1, 2019
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Naaa. He just guaranteed another 1/4 point rate cut in September, that's all.
    Know what that means?
    Nobody cares about f'ing China... it means more share buybacks with cheap $'s! The party is just getting started. So with that in mind.... I'll see your REM, and raise you one better.
    Keep the faith ON.

#10083     Aug 1, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

You CAN'T raise one REM song with another REM song. What is wrong with you? Now I know you are smoking (or second-hand inhaling) some fumes!

It's bloody hot everywhere, so have some DJ Jazzy Jeff. (Lol, remember these days, from the early 1990s, when the world was innocent? Mmmm snuggle*)

#10084     Aug 1, 2019
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I can when mine has 582 million hits and yours has mere 25 million... and they're both the "Official Video".
    Ahhhh.
    See how that works?

Anyway... B1 covered so that means were probably going lower now.
    Don't btfd just yet.
    Good article about August:
    https://lplresearch.com/2019/07/31/here-comes-august-time-to-buckle-up/

#10085     Aug 1, 2019
  6. _eug_

_eug_

I think short term bottom is in. The 36 -39 handle is a major support level. We need to trade above 51.25 in the overnight session then I will be looking for Long entries close to the RTH session for a face ripping rally.

#10086     Aug 2, 2019
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  7. Looking at similar weekly structures/numbers in my dataset I have:

- 3/5 chance of making the week low on Friday
    - 3/5 chance of closing lower on Friday than Thursday

Looking at even more volatile weeks than this one - I get similar odds.

This does not exclude strong up moves either early in the day or later in the day, but my main modus operandi for the day will be to enter a short in anticipation of lower prices and maybe all the way down to 2900. As always, trades needs to be supported by the chart.

If we open gap down like we're currently set to do, I'll see if I can enter short on a test of yesterday's low.

#10087     Aug 2, 2019
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No outraday or intraday positions on now that I have covered my outraday position. Trend remains down so I'll be primarily looking for a new short but will not hesitate to take an obvious counter-trend long for a few points. My bias is to look for extended gains on shorts and smaller gains on longs, at least at this juncture.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    #10088     Aug 2, 2019
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

ES Journal 2019-2020 Current Tally

28 wins 33 losses 45.90%
    Total gain 443.00 points.

#10089     Aug 2, 2019
    Utah likes this.
  10. Utah

Utah

Is that 443 net gain? You know, Buy1, you could clear up any controversy over your trades if you just posted some sort of computer-generated profitability summary. :) Just saying.

443 is huge. Great trading.

#10090     Aug 2, 2019
    vanzandt and Buy1Sell2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.