ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Took a look at it. It appears to be most certainly "after the fact" and obfuscation calls.

#8671     Dec 15, 2018
  2. @destriero

I don't care about your terms and it will never happen that I post a blotter on your request.

Basically, what happened here is that you made a bad call and went silent. I jokingly pointed it out and you put me on ignore. Further, I pointed out that instead of posting a random blotter of a day you obviously made money - wouldn't it be more relevant to post the blotter of the day you were called out on?

I don't really care anyway. Your blotter doesn't provide value to anyone else.

Fraud? How so? I don't see that I've made any claims of this or that. I just post commentaries/analysis of ES intraday when I feel like it.

Actually, to my knowledge, I'm one of few here who have actually called out trades here and posted proof of it when called a paper trader. I've posted many others also. Losses included. No interest in doing that any longer...

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/es-journal-archive-2011.233957/page-1067#post-3280316

#8672     Dec 15, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Real time calls are the only currency here. Blotters and other "verifications" are easily faked. Whomever you are speaking to needs to stand down.

#8673     Dec 15, 2018
    Builder17, volente_00 and Pekelo like this.
  4. Agreed. It's @destriero. I assume you have him on ignore, so the post might look a little odd. I have him on ignore also, but for some reason I can see what he writes when I quote him.

#8674     Dec 15, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

LF sent me a PM asking about my NFP long. I replied early last week that I had covered it on Friday when ES went negative.

I didn’t follow up on Friday. Guilty. LF knows that it was closed as he initiated the PM.

LF is a fraud. I am withholding the PortfolioAnalyst doc from Dec 7 simply because he refuses to provide any of the proof that he demands. I have posted runs pertaining to index trading... when I trade. LF demands the run but will never provide one of his own.

Polenta is a cartoon. His long from 24 was 10 minutes stale and actual was trading 27-28. @volente_00

#8675     Dec 15, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

You're lying.

I have had you blocked. You cannot place someone on ignore when that person has blocked you. Another excuse.

Frauds:

1) reply to posted PNL that they require more PNL posts.

2) When confronted; they state that they will not reciprocate because runs aren't proof.

3) Demand more PNL runs from the only guy producing PNL proof.

4) States that runs don't matter... then B1S2 then posts an ES long with a 100 point stop and a 50 point target.

dilettantes.

#8676     Dec 15, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

lol you just posted that you had me on ignore. Funny as you've been blocked all week.

#8677     Dec 15, 2018
  8. Actually, I don't have you on ignore. I have only put 1 person on ignore in my entire period of activity here. I certainly tolerate being questioned or called out as opposed to you.

As for the PM, I asked you on Saturday or Sunday about your 'Minimimum 2725' and received a reply then. How is a PM reply a proof of anything when the market closed hours ago?

Regardless, I don't really care. Goodbye.

#8678     Dec 15, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

You asked me on Friday. I replied on Saturday. Perhaps I should reply before you ask?

LF sent the PM asking about my ES long after the close on NFP Friday. It was profitable; in vol and outright D1. Yes, I was in SF on Friday, hence the lack of a follow-up to ET. LF suggests that I am still holding the long even though he acknowledged my reply to his PM stating that I was out before the NYSE open.

I produce the run from PortfolioAnalyst in lieu of a trade-post when I am unable to do so. That is why I post the runs.

30 minutes ago @LaissezFaire replied to B1S2 that I was on ignore, yet LF sent me nearly daily PMs.

You need to keep your BS straight, or at least put some distance between your lies.

Fake news!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    #8679     Dec 15, 2018
  10. They

They

Taxes on futures are much more favorable than stocks and simpler than options. Definitely enough to offset the contango on long term holds. I haven't traded stocks for 20 years so I don't know what brokers offer in terms of margin but I am guessing controlling 1 ES contract requires less funds than holding the equivalent 500 SPY shares.

Regardless, as you and others have pointed out no matter what his target was or stop is, for this year's tax purposes it is officially a losing trade and will just get added to/subtracted from his yearly net.

Things can change, and yea its xmas, but I just don't see a miraculous rally in the next few days.

Happy to see the different points of view. It makes these wonderful markets.

#8680     Dec 15, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.