ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renko76

renko76

do not try to catch the exact apex/ nadirs late can be great...….although with years of staring at them forming u can begin to anticipate them but make them what they are...….swing his and swing los……late can be great….8:30 to 10:30 is primetime all American eminis…...cst……...if u do not believe that watch the size of bars increase dramatically at market open...…..never fail ur system before 9 oclock……...trend is friend....apex nadirs are zero starting points of new leg/trend/run...…...run has 3 legs...….normally....let apex nadir bar set if u wish...….everytime anytime.....very few "traders" here know what the nadir is...did u hear the rush to the iphones…….....very few people can trade well the eminis intraday...…….

#6351     Aug 16, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

My postings display my current market sentiments on a larger time frame. EOD pricing very important and EOW even more so.

#6352     Aug 16, 2018
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Thanks Jorge

#6353     Aug 16, 2018
  4. PORGIE in da house! Porgie in da house! ROMIK... lol... 45 degree angle...apex nadir...lol. Glad you are still kicking it.

#6354     Aug 16, 2018
  5. renko76

renko76

busted..but if u will allow, I will be sweet and try to help some here, especially the ones that truly have to muddle thru the million s of itterations they will encounter if they last long enough. and I truly hope we all do. this is a tough business full of traps. I have to say, B1S2. You have outdone all journals ever known, I am sure. Still worth the time and can be beneficial to the open minded and sincere. You might get me kicked off again, but I still say, job well done.

#6355     Aug 16, 2018
  6. renko76

renko76

Markets only move up down and sideways...…..finding ur special trendline/s is a challenge . Ranging day can be traded very well, also......buy low sell high in the box...

#6356     Aug 16, 2018
  7. Higher highs... lower lows.... how do you know when a higher low is going to make a higher high? How do you know when lower high is going to make a lower low? How do you know when a lower low is going to make a higher high? how do you know when a higher high is going to make a lower low? JACKPOT!!!!! B1S2 doesn't know but there are many ways to trade!!!!

#6357     Aug 16, 2018
  8. renko76

renko76

if the lows continue to move up or the highs continue to move down the money moves with that angled wall. I f the bottoms of bars move up enough u will be up. when market is high is it at top of monitor or bottm? If u compress the bars to an extreme u do not even have a degree of angle......as one tries to constantly look back to the left requiring too much info to be seen constantly....know that wall is the high or low n channel that takes us to the gloryland. just saying buy dips sell rallies with trend...…...bottom up top down...….this is not advice only musing....my first trading boss quit after losing 3.5 million dollars in 5 years..i had bailed much earlier than 5 years...but I was hooked when he told me same money down as up.he had a good system just let wrong people lead the way. the 3.5 did nothurt him

#6358     Aug 16, 2018
  9. renko76

renko76

..…..see the channel and note the walls...channels, bands.... buy dips as price moves up sell rallies as channel moves down......lowers lows lower highs......higher highers higher lows....the shorter the chartsw the greater opps for messup……….the longer to a degree or point the clearer the pictures...if this is not ur stuff then no harm done, right? . American eminis 2 hour primetme …...been going on for 15 years......

#6359     Aug 16, 2018
  10. My previous post was the answer... not a question...lol...

4pm close... 9:45am opening... many ways to trade!!!! lol...

#6360     Aug 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.