ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedo

speedo

After that divergent high on the daily, a complex correction is not surprising.

#551     Jan 31, 2017
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Non-valid example, because without fuel engine will not run. Volume does of course move price, but in which direction? One moment volume is driving price higher, next moment and it's driving price lower. To me, looking at volume for directional clues has never worked, saying that I have never delved deep enough after having witnessed others that do come up with similar win/loss ratio as my own.

So why ovetcomplicate? I just look for price patterns + implementation of PRM.

#552     Jan 31, 2017
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This buy should carry us at least into the low 2280's

#553     Jan 31, 2017
    CBC likes this.
  4. speedo

speedo

If we take out yesterdays lows, am more inclined to think it corrects into the 30s-40s.

#554     Jan 31, 2017
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  5. pinabetal

pinabetal

Here is an example from this mornings price action on a 5 min chart. I will probally get a boatload of derision....
    Slide1.JPG

#555     Jan 31, 2017
    JefeTrader likes this.
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Bro, real-time calls please. Historical examples are not so evident, as real-time.

#556     Jan 31, 2017
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  7. pinabetal

pinabetal

A second example happening this morning right after the first. If you see more than one set of footprints on the beach they might be pointing out the direction of the walk.

Slide2vol.JPG

#557     Jan 31, 2017
    JefeTrader likes this.
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Looks great for upside now.

#558     Jan 31, 2017
  9. pinabetal

pinabetal

L
    I just told you beforehand in post #550 that more selling was coming. Price was at MA and correlated with vol it indicated more selling coming. That was statement was made 38 minutes ago before this present selling took place. Are you reading my posts? This was good for a 3 point scalp. It was a gift but narry a person took it as in the dark corners of their minds mockery and derision were reigning supreme.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    #559     Jan 31, 2017
  10. pinabetal

pinabetal

wrong ...more selling coming. At least for a scalp maybe more.

#560     Jan 31, 2017
    JefeTrader and JSSPMK like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.