ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinabetal

pinabetal

ES 2-27.jpg Here is what I see. I could be wrong though. However, I think the odds favor this described PA (in caps) taking place.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    #471     Jan 27, 2017
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Trade showing a lot of potential here. I'll keep long right now. Price currently 2289.25

#472     Jan 27, 2017
  3. pinabetal

pinabetal

Oh. I was not aware there are any trading secrets. It is all out in the open for all to see. No secret formulas IMO. Just skill to read price action and embrace uncertainty as part and parcel of the game. That is why I will attempt to anticipate future PA but have no problem with changing my mind faster that you can say "turtle" if price action proves me wrong. I will spin on a dime and go the other way if PA gives me reason to believe my first premise was wrong. The markets are flexible and one must be flexible. Jack Nicklaus or Tiger Woods ..well..no real secrets..all out in open for all to see but not many can duplicate their achievements because of lack of skill for one reason or the other...lack of practice...dedication...passion...etc But anyone was free to copycat them and watch their every move in slow motion if they wanted to. The old saying "practice makes perfect" applies. Most do not have the perseverance to practice..and practice..and practice..until they get it. No secrets. That said, it is good to understand the tactics and strategies that others use to see if they are something one wants to practice and practice and get good at. Buy1 methodology may not suit me, or you, but it is good to share. Who knows it may? I can see no reason to just post short here. Long here ..profit X here..loss X here..What good is that doing anyone? Maybe just keeping the poster disciplined or beefing up ones prowness...who knows? Just seems to me forums are for sharing, are they not? Anyway, Gotta go. Bye

#473     Jan 27, 2017
  4. pinabetal

pinabetal

Very vague. This teaches me nothing. I may watch this thread a few more days but if things don't get more detailed where I can learn something new to possibly apply then think I may leave this thread. Do I hear an applause! Algofly will be extremely happy! He is tired of reading my BS posts. I am getting tired of writing them. But at least I have tried to share some real trading concepts. Even if one considers them total BS at least I tried. Gotta go for today. Will check back tomm. bye

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    #474     Jan 27, 2017
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I have a few things to attend to. I will let the trade mature or get stopped and check back after while. ---Izzy

#475     Jan 27, 2017
  6. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Personally I see basing price action, continuation of upside is quite likely.

#476     Jan 27, 2017
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Exactly. The trend is up and I wish to buy pullbacks.

#477     Jan 27, 2017
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Furthermore there is a nice buy signal on intraday charts.

#478     Jan 27, 2017
  9. speedo

speedo

Daily is in correction mode.

#479     Jan 27, 2017
    CBC and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

If you mean correction/pullback, I agree. Tues and Wed were overdone and market needed to back and fill. However, I believe that I have identified the area that we are correcting to and am interested in being long here. My stop was too close I think as I outlined in a previous post, and that is why I re-entered quickly.

#480     Jan 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.