ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedo

speedo

:D

#4351     Apr 23, 2018
  2. KevinD

KevinD

Figured it was the Tony Robbins of trading posting some more vacuous bullshit. Had to take him off ignore first to read it. He never disappoints. 100 words of complete rubbish.

Immediately back to ignore.

#4352     Apr 23, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  3. Angry, angry...all angry forum trading people seems and appears like losers and failures in the market, continuously beating their heads against the wall in frustration. Easily short-tempered and excitable and defensive and snappy.

It may help you to become more open-minded, and digest some of that 'Tony Robbins vacuous bullshit'...instead of being a linear-minded, close-minded dimwit.

"complete rubbish"...rubbish...I take it you're British. Your behavior, or personality traits, reminds me of a Corgi.
    I gave up coffee, for tea in April. I feel so...British, and Worldly,
    2018 ET, o_O
    Kevin D, all the best, -- no hard feelings. Keep it soft, and malleable,

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    #4353     Apr 23, 2018
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I don't typically like overnight run-ups when I am long however this one presents an interesting situation. It's possible that we will open within yesterday's range or perhaps just outside of it and pull back inside it. Thus, no gap would be created and we would have an opportunity to move higher throughout the day.

#4354     Apr 24, 2018
  5. zenemini

zenemini

IMHO, the trade for now is short from the 87's, the first target yesterday's 57.25 low, and if trades below the half figure, then 2343's down to 2332. Good luck.

#4355     Apr 24, 2018
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Certainly possible. I don't see that, so I will stay long for now.

#4356     Apr 24, 2018
  7. zenemini

zenemini

Just sharing my view. Wouldn't expect to persuade anyone else to abandon his or her view for mine. Good luck to you today.

#4357     Apr 24, 2018
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Good news---we have opened without a gap today.---Ishmael.

#4358     Apr 24, 2018
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Appreciate your posting.

#4359     Apr 24, 2018
    zenemini likes this.
  10. zenemini

zenemini

I understand how you are defining gaps. You might find it helpful to refine it a bit more so that you distinguish between gaps where the opening print represents a gap from the prior close but is still within the prior day's range, and those gaps where the opening print is above or below the prior day's range. I know you only place significance on the latter, but there is tradable information available with all gaps - whether the open is within the prior day's range or not. All gaps are not created equal, imho. Best to your trading.

#4360     Apr 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.