ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Yep

#4331     Apr 20, 2018
  2. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

Very likely scenario... off the 38.2 Fib...

#4332     Apr 20, 2018
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Just a 2 pt gain MOC today

#4333     Apr 20, 2018
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

ES Journal Tally 2017-2018
    54 winners. 72 losers 42.85%
    Net gain 252 pts.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    #4334     Apr 20, 2018
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Just a little gap fill to clean out the weak bulls

#4335     Apr 20, 2018
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Hey, Spooz, I wanted to mention something to you before you go for your weekend jaunt to exotic destinations unknown...

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/es-journal-2017-2018.305406/page-433#post-4643311

I have learned that no matter how much you may not like a person, it is not profitable to ignore them. You are way better-off just watching what they have to say, rather than ignoring them so you cannot see what they say. No matter how much you may not like what they have typed to you or about you, they may have valuable insights into the markets ye be trying to trade.

As a good trader, one must put aside all that emotional stuff, yes? One must become an android. No emotions. Be the ball.

#4336     Apr 20, 2018
  7. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

Thanks for your conventional wisdom... but what you need to understand, from a trading standpoint, is to eliminate all irrelevant noise, particularly from Trolls like LL that follow me from thread to thread trying to provoke me since I returned here.
    I`m not the only one that has blocked the Queen of Cliches, pretending that he is a profitable trader that constantly alludes to having it "figured it out".
    You know what they say, if you can`t spot the sucker/ pretender the first 5 min at the table, perhaps you are the sucker.

The emotional advice is all fine and well but we are what we are.. nothing more nothing less... why be the ball when one can be the bat!

Deciphering & absorbing quality posts/ input & kicking the garbage is the best thing you can do for yourself.... I`m really surprised you don`t see it for what it is.. There is a lot of quality posters/info here but your buddy LL, is not one of them.

#4337     Apr 20, 2018
  8. Anybody who is truly successful...won't literally write down their complete, exact, technical thought process and trading methodology in some cook book for noobs like you to try to decipher and apply for themselves.

The only people who do that are average traders, with vague skills and knowledge and results.
    Or people who are trying to sell systems and/or trading education packages and memberships.

I don't mind sharing general wisdom. o_O -- Because the true gold is in the details...The Devil is always in the Details,
    The details will make or break you.
    Your avatar face reminds me of corn dogs and tater tots. and maybe Mountain Dew too. or Sprite. or 7Up. and a Milky Way candy bar.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    #4338     Apr 20, 2018
    Zodiac4u likes this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

The LOD on the SPX was 2660.61... :)

By the way if anybody was taking notes earlier:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    #4339     Apr 21, 2018
  10. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

Yes and yes, great call. I hope you made lots of real money. But the grave stone you circled looks more like a doji. The left side, 3rd one in is a gravestone doji. But what do i know, i only use candles to light my stove when i go camping.:D

#4340     Apr 21, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.