ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. algofy

algofy

Interesting the short positions bring announced in hindsight after the move. Respect to b1s2 for announcing the position with stops when the position was opened, NOT only after winning.

#3731     Mar 23, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. manonfire

manonfire

Sorry didn’t know we had to post in real time for it to credit to my account. I was down over $10,000 realized and $20,000 total before going my way. I have taken more then one of those hits in a row and they get debited all the same weather I post or not, wish that wasn’t so. I am highlighting one sequence of trades, it is not inclusive or indicative of my overall trading, I have 25 years of screen time and had paid $100,000’s of dollars of dues before I became profitable in the sense that I am consistent and made back those losses. I still have large losses and occasionally some stellar trades unfold as I highlighted above. I am not posting for anyone’s approval, adulation or validation. That’s between me and my p/l.

#3732     Mar 23, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 and KevinD like this.
  3. KevinD

KevinD

Pay no attention to that chick. I think she is Buy1Sell2's wife.

#3733     Mar 23, 2018
    manonfire and Spooz Top 2 like this.
  4. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

Here you go.. I time stamped it for you... Iv`e posted my Daily P&L here for over a year & a half in `06 & `07... Long before the troglodytes like yourself & LL showed up here & began your trolling ways , doubting & asking everyone to validate themselves... without offering anything yourselves, of course!

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/diamond-topping-formation-2-23-18.318542/

B1S2 does deserve a great deal of respect as he is an accomplished/ proven trader that puts himself out there consistently, Year after Year, since `07 or `08 , I believe... This is a Big Boys game, Al & He certainly doesn`t need a self appointed, affectionate bodyguard to defend him.

#3734     Mar 23, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 and beerntrading like this.
  5. Spooz Top 2

Spooz Top 2

Thanks buddy, as i do yours.. keep them coming.. & disregard the cantankerous trolls!

#3735     Mar 23, 2018
  6. algofy

algofy

Testy testy guys, I just find it interesting is all. I didn’t single anybody out but it’s interesting that people need to prove themselves right in situations like this but always reserve until after the fact. Not everybody, but it’s a decent trend after any big move up or down. Man, Kevin, and Spooz, please chill ok not pointing at any one person just making an observation.

#3736     Mar 24, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  7. RRY16

RRY16

You should seriously consider getting a job in customer service with Unitrd Airlines or Walmart.

#3737     Mar 24, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  8. nickynoes

nickynoes

I don’t post in real time since I don’t care much for any cred. I only post my really good and really bad trades, the ones in between aren’t that interesting in my opinion.

My main purpose on this site is just to shoot the shit and post about my views on the current market.

#3738     Mar 25, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 and Pekelo like this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Also, if I have to read another 50 points loser in real time from B1S2, I am going to kill myself... :)

#3739     Mar 25, 2018
  10. algofy

algofy

I’m pretty sure he’s net positive I’m ES for the year.

#3740     Mar 25, 2018
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.