ES Journal - 2017/2018

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Longer term position player looking to post here some shorter term ES trades to begin to get a feel for the intraday movements etc. Some positions will be held overnight and I will use this as a training ground to get stops put in at correct levels etc. It may take me a while to get good. I am used to holding positions for weeks and months.

_eug_, SimpleMeLike, CBC and 2 others like this.
  2. ajcrshr

ajcrshr

Still have a week left in 2016 haha

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. CBC

CBC

Alright folks I'm gonna give my mind a rest until about 1 week into January.

As for the rest of you who keep trading during this Christmas / NYE period..... get a life.... seriously!!

Cyas on this thread in 2017.

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Ok --see you in the New Year. --about a week left on the 2016 thread.

5. ET2017

ET2017

IMO, I believe market might open with a down gap on Tuesday morning and then we will see a sizable rebound (i.e. SPX with >15pts movement) that might last for a day or two. I might execute a swing trade that day if market indeed opens with a down gap.

Happy New Year to all. Let's hope next year will be a great year to all of us :)

oraclewizard77 likes this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Happy New Year

7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Reminder of my current position in the market:

8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

---Wed 12/28 late afternoon short 2245.00. Initial stop 2275.00
    ---Thurs 12/29 midday I remain short on the swing trade with same stop. Price is currently 2241.75
    ---Fri 12/30 late morning Price currently 2238.75. I remain short.

9. ET2017

ET2017

ES is up >15pts within my expectation that a sizable rebound was imminent, but without me on-board. Going to sit and watch how market plays out for now. sc2.png

10. ET2017

ET2017

Swing signals are still very bullish, while short-term signals are getting mixed. I guess swing/short-term bears have no choice, but live to fight at another day.

#10     Jan 3, 2017
    CSEtrader likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.