ES in the doggystyle

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TheMagican, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Example. (Imagine how good you could make SCT look on a 5 minute chart if you presented it like this)

#21     Jan 14, 2013
  2. are there tom berenger bands on your chart?

#22     Jan 14, 2013
  3. I see that you are adding contracts to highlights.

since I reverse, should I put an exit value then a entry value that adds contracts? I have my trading plaform set to a % and contracts are just nearest whole contract.

Do your arrows indicate just the bar or should I put arrow head a price value?

I thought those judging me were more interested in my money receipts, etc.

Am I using the wrong term (record) for showing my performance?

#23     Jan 14, 2013
  4. I think most of the antagonists believe you can't even trade profitably.

In this case, you could prove them wrong by showing where you went long, flat, short, flat on which bar and which price. No need to show contracts or a list of profits; just showing your trades would make the point.

Your SCT activity would show up as a series of long, flat, short, flat, long etc. trades all over the daily chart. It would blow everyone away.

If you have Tradestation this is a default setting. For financial privacy you could just do a demo run with 1 contract, or whatever.

#24     Jan 14, 2013
  5. 1. There are price chasers and price catchers.

2. Small traders (usually leveraged) are the former, large traders the latter

3. The reason SCT works (and even exists at all) is because a problem arises when one has enough capital to "paint" the tape - there is not enough volume to get in and out unless it is done at certain times......

4. Hint: an intraday chart shows many volume spikes as trends change

5. There are predictable zones where these events tend to occur

#25     Jan 15, 2013