ES in the doggystyle

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TheMagican, Jan 7, 2013.

1. yes,show everything.don`t waste our time with non-sense,though

thank you

#11     Jan 12, 2013
  2. where is that part time lurker Hershey?

...i mean, full time...

#12     Jan 13, 2013
  3. A screenshot of the actual trades on the chart seems to make a splash, if one of your platformz has the capability

#13     Jan 13, 2013
  4. here ya go-actual trades

[​IMG]

#14     Jan 13, 2013
  5. we get it: two kinds of ginger and amalaki. Ho hum......

#15     Jan 13, 2013
  6. Correct.Ginger,a pinch of canella and a piece of lemon=the best tea on the planet.God forbid if you get cold.

#16     Jan 13, 2013
  7. Thanks for your input.

since Februaury last year I have taken snagits of every bar of every day in groups of profit segments and EOD's as well. I also logged each bar using the test procedure to detrmine its name in the set of 56 names.

I guess from seeing each trade thereon a person can gauge the actual real performance. I will post so the cummulative performance is there in some manner. any input would be appreciated. Thirs party examinations of directly sent broker records was used in the past. I guess that this did not work judging from the searches being done today.

When I post the profit taking it does show the next profit taking's starting point in advance.

A lot of peple hare have been critical performance because they have a method that displays "proof". In the P&L threads people post an assortment of pics. They seenm to be accepted as something or other.

I can see the magician is a roots and fruit guy. We all recognize the roots and fruits of the world immediately from our experiences.

For each of the 56 elements in the finite list, I collected six good examples for future book illustrations. Then I prepared the four documentation categories I use: Excel or coding, pics or sketches, text and illustrations. the annotated charts represent the five information flows I use as an all integrated non broken out set of streams. Tufte explains how visuals can be use to break out streams and how putting streams together explains cognitive processes.

I accept that my posts are "unbelievable" and I do know that those who are in this judgement space may be able to understand by some means. Diodge explains how mental malfunctions preevent this moving forwards and he shows how workarounds are possible.

I'm just looking forward to making a final reecord that can be examined in the future by those who stumble onto how the financial industry is going to go through its upcoming changes.

#17     Jan 13, 2013
  8. If you really want some excitment, try getting as old as me and drinking some.

Next thing you know, you will be tossing your hat in the ring.

#18     Jan 13, 2013

9. lol

Oldtime, Your posts crack me up. Some good wisdom thrown in too once in a while :cool:

Handle123,

Never traded coffee, silver is about the wildest thing I've ever traded. Coffee sounds thin though

#19     Jan 13, 2013
  10. poland

poland

add abit of brown sugar.

#20     Jan 14, 2013