ES has built a rocket...

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by krugman25, Aug 9, 2019.

1. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

#31     Aug 19, 2019
  2. krugman25

krugman25 Guest

A lot of big mouths here with big ego's and big pride. How about shutting up for a few weeks and letting it pan out.

#32     Aug 19, 2019
  3. "On a green day"

#33     Aug 19, 2019
  4. krugman25

krugman25 Guest

Looks to me like all of the big mouths came out on the first big red day. Heck, there was silence until we had a 2.5% down day, and then suddenly 3 or 4 big mouths came out with their cocky comments.

Funny thing is, at it's lowest point, price was still 100 pts. higher than the bottom of the setup, so as far as the technicals go, nothing has changed and the trade is still in play.

I am the one that went out on a limb to make the call. Everyone else can troll the call at no risk to themselves. Isn't it funny how that works? I personally don't get worked up if a trade wins or loses. I take thousands of trades, and one trade isn't going to make or break me. But now I hope this trade wins, if not just for the sake of making a bunch of big mouth, cocky trolls look like real idiots.

Again, nothing has happened yet. This market is still a pig and the trade is still alive and well. Let's wait and see.

And honestly, unless you have money on the table and real risk you probably shouldn't be shooting off your mouth, right? Anyone can be an armed chair trader trading paper, and likely the majority of big mouths here are.

#34     Aug 19, 2019
  5. True, the trade management is more important than the call. Since you're still in it, it isn't over yet.

#35     Aug 19, 2019
    krugman25 likes this.
  6. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

Are you in USA? It seems you don't like free speech if someone has a different opinion than you. You are immaturely name calling other posters, including me, but I have not said one thing against you personally.

I am short 2917, real money.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2019
    #36     Aug 19, 2019
  7. krugman25

krugman25 Guest

I love free speech. It helps identify the the big mouths faster.

#37     Aug 19, 2019
    volente_00 likes this.
  8. SPX Blaster

SPX Blaster Guest

Krugman25 on ignore now. Will continue to post on his thread just because.

#38     Aug 19, 2019
  9. krugman25

krugman25 Guest

Okay Mr. "Freedom of Speech". You must be one of those people who only like freedom of speech when it doesn't offend you.

What a joker

#39     Aug 19, 2019
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Sorry Chuck

Volente is still short

And longs are stuck

:)

#40     Aug 20, 2019
    krugman25 likes this.