ES Has Bottomed

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Buy1Sell2, Mar 22, 2017.

Agree?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  1. Post some ES trades then?

Unless the S&P makes a significant low you would rather no one post here? 1% retrace, 10% retrace, last swing low on daily , weekly, monthly? What is it?

I called it correct this thread should be renamed The Really Really Useless Thread.

Buy1 Sell2, hmmm, how does that work, you are still 1 short. Hope you use stops...lol

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    #71     Mar 31, 2017
  2. Here,s today's trade on CL. Just for Buy1 Sell 2, but don't forget your stop on the second one. Whoops, e daisy wrong thread. Sorry.

2017-04-01_1243.png

#72     Mar 31, 2017
  3. Gary Lynn

Gary Lynn

Following up last Saturday chart, Monday gap down, while no surprise offered easy setup for week.
    Es sold off last hourFriday putting it slighty below the March balance point.
    However achieved upside target for week

https://www.screencast.com/t/n0mKKIpHk6M

#73     Apr 1, 2017
  4. I think your analysis is great. How about posting the trade before the fact?

#74     Apr 3, 2017
  5. Gary Lynn

Gary Lynn

I did post the chart Saturday 3.25.17, with follow up 4.1.17

#75     Apr 3, 2017
  6. Yes, I saw that. But mostly its hindsight. I respect what you do and all, \but what I want to see is entry strategy =risk, why to enter here and not there. We can all write-up zones and numbers etc. But its very difficult to pull the trigger. I posted a nice trade the other day, Think the sell limit was posted 5 hrs before it was triggered and was profitable. Its my opinion that people should not be posting simple zones unless they have a strategy on how to trade those zones prior to them being hit.

#76     Apr 4, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Update--Prediction has not come true yet, but we are currently at 2374.00. Need roughly 27 points more---

#77     Apr 5, 2017
    #78     Apr 5, 2017
  9. %%
    That reminds me ,Buy1Sell2,many think the stock market is correlated highly with TX TEA; maybe.Maybe not; one energy trader said........ TX TEA does not have earnings. NOt a prediction.My comments are based on yesterdays close,[ ES,SPY] lagging LOL.I have posted real time trades before, but as far as disclosing my position i don't have to. HR Cullen dropped out of 5th grade; so i don't have use correct English , but i mostly do.

#79     Apr 5, 2017
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. It's nothing you can count on.

#80     Apr 5, 2017