ES Greenhorn

Discussion in 'Journals' started by retire45, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Greenhorn do good today.. 9+ points. Ironic.. yesterday 50 point S&P move, lost a fortune, today 1/3 the day's range, did well.. I may not like mad activity.

#31     Mar 24, 2009

2. That chart would make my head spin in 6 different directions. I will pass on some valuable information that when viewed you will be like why couldnt I see this 6 months ago .... www.donmillerjournal.blogspot.com

#32     Mar 24, 2009
  3. Quite inspirational. I will study that in much further detail later. You are Mr. Miller I assume?

What aspects of the chart are causing you stress? Sounds like you scalp and larger trends are irrelevant to you...?

#33     Mar 25, 2009
  4. Statement..

#34     Mar 25, 2009
  5. A picture worth a thousand four letter words...

#35     Mar 25, 2009
  6. Your post is worth a million lessons.

Shake it off and see if the trend continues in the afternoon session, or just relax and get ready for tomorrow.

P.S. Make sure you note everything you did wrong today in your trading diary (in detail), so the lessons will be learned and reinforced <strike>for tomorrow</strike> forever more.

Good trading

#36     Mar 25, 2009
  7. Thanks bud... Took a 90 minute time out to come back to see the trend DEFINITELY changed... Wow..

#37     Mar 25, 2009
  8. focus grasshopper.........focus.
    :D

#38     Mar 25, 2009
  9. One more thing.

There's no point in having the MACD on your chart if you aren't going to use it.

You should either respect it's trends or toss it.

#39     Mar 25, 2009
  10. I hope detailing these will help Greenhorn...

I am starting to think a few 3 point trades are a better way to do well in this.
    Perhaps I should be an Ant rather than Grasshopper?... Ants grind small steps rather than big jumps.. possibly into a Frogs mouth...

-412.5 today.. You look at the chart inn hindsight and it is a beaut!...

#40     Mar 25, 2009