ES E-Mini Daily Trades Signals

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarketException, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Answer BSAM's questions. They are legitimate and appropriate.

#41     Oct 15, 2010
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Okay, okay, okay...

1. Do you like lollipops?

2. Do you like ice cream?

3. Do you like girls?

4. Do you like trees?

5. If #4 is yes, do you like driving through the countryside?

No rants. Just give short, concise answers.

I hope these are to your liking and that you consider them legitimate and appropriate.

#42     Oct 15, 2010
  3. joe4422

joe4422

There's nothing confusing. I will take the opposite of each trade you make. If that's hard to understand, then if you short 1128, I will buy 1128. I will use a 1 point stop, and a 3 point target. Using a the standard minimum risk to reward ratio will beat your so called high probability trades.

#43     Oct 15, 2010
  4. joe4422

joe4422

Total win= 50%
    loss = 50%

1 win and 1 loss

Total profit = +2 points.

OP = +4
    \
    Me = +2

#44     Oct 15, 2010
  5. You started this strategy today and you had 3 points of loss today. How did you come up with two trades and +2 points?
    Anyway, I am not really interested in your strategy. Besides, it is not honest and "good natured" as you promised.
    However, it is always good to keep track of any strategy that you come up with for your own sake of learning and getting organazed. But you have to be honest with yourself.
    If you do decide to keep track of your strategy I have some useful suggestions:
    Keep track of number of trades, number of wins, total win amount, and total loss amount. This way you can calculate the following:
    win rate = number of wins/number of trades
    profit factor = total win amount/(total win amount + total loss amount)
    When you want to report the result of your strategy or compare two strategies you can use just the following:
    number of trades
    win rate
    profit factor

BTW, I am still waiting for the detail of the contradictions that you said you noticed in my signals. I looked at it a couple of times and I did not see any. But it is still possible that I over looked. Please tell me what contradictions are there. If you think you made a mistake, please let me know so I can put this issue to rest. I appreciate your input particularly about contradictions.

#45     Oct 16, 2010
  6. joe4422

joe4422

How did I start today and have three points of loss if I use a 1 point stop?

The maximum you can lose by using a 1 point stop is 1 point.

You seem to have a point of making things far more confusing than they really are.

Let me make it more simple.

1. You make trade.

2. I take opposite of trade you take.

3. I use 1 point stop, 3 point target.

Let's also simply re cap what has happened thus far:

1. You make 2 trades total.

2. I make 2 trades total, my trade opposite your trade.

I use 1 point stop, 3 point target every trade.

After 2 trade, I plus 2 point, you plus 4 point.

If you no understand, I will try again. I hope this understood by you.

#46     Oct 16, 2010
  7. joe4422

joe4422

Also, so you now, this is in no way my strategy. I'm just trying to show how retarted your strategy is by doing the exact opposite of it. Give it a few weeks time. I will be positive, and you will be negative.

#47     Oct 16, 2010
  8. Sorry my mistake about -3 points you should be -1. And if you honestly want to compare it to my strategy, I deduct 0.25 points of slippage from all trades to compensate for partially filled prices. How did you come up with +2 instead of -1.25. You seem to ignore this main question.

BTW I am still waiting for a report on "contradictions" in my signals that you said you noticed. Just say what it is or say that you made a mistake and we close this chapter.

If you want to collaborate and exchange ideas with me, I have a requirement: You need to be respectful just like I am towards you.
    I responded to you because I noticed some valuable points in your posts. You need to keep it that way. This way we may learn a thing or two from each other.
    Otherwise, I put you in the same category of those low class ignorant and vulgar gang. I will ignore you or will filter out your posts for ever.
    It is your choice to decide how to present yourself here, but I invite you the choice that I can continue replying to you.

#48     Oct 16, 2010
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Just a quick question...

Do you, by any chance, have posters on your wall of:

Ahmadinejad
    Hitler
    Castro

Just curious. Thanks.

#49     Oct 16, 2010
  10. Trades for Monday 10/18/2010

All zones are exclusive.
    You can use the pivot levels to adjust your stops and targets for better performance.

[​IMG]

• out1.jpg
      File size:
      71.4 KB
      Views:
    #50     Oct 16, 2010