ES E-Mini Daily Trades Signals

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarketException, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Today's result:
    My signal #3 was triggered at 9:45 bar for a short entry at 1174. The target of 1170.75 was reached in about 10 minutes(Pretty much the whole time in green).
    Today's win was 3.25 points and there was no slippage but I deduct one tick slippage anyway to compensate for any future questionable fills.

The cumulative result is:
    win: 4 points
    Loss: 0
    Win Rate: 100%
    PF: Infinity!
    :)

#31     Oct 15, 2010
  2. joe4422

joe4422

So, did you have any signals today.

I spent six hours reading that sheet you posted, but found it has more contradictions and more allegory than the bible.

I then contacted my friend who's a senior analyst at NASA and he had the NASA super computers run through it, but they too couldn't decide whether or not there were any signals today.

Please advise.

#32     Oct 15, 2010
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Answer the questions.

#33     Oct 15, 2010
  4. If you are doing it for the future, you can not count yesterday's win because you came up with this idea today. Make sense?
    Also clarify the ambiguity in your suggested strategy. Do you always go 1/3? or do you go exactly against me. For example I had a short trade 5/3.25 today do you go long with 3 points profit and 1 point loss? or with 5 point profit 3.25 loss or .....
    Just clarify it. You are not stingy with your long posts that contains ridiculing, insulting and accusing others, why are you so stingy about writing a paragraph and putting in words without any ambiguity what you had in your mind?
    I give you the benefit of doubt that this time you do want to keep it clean and good natured as you said.

#34     Oct 15, 2010
  5. I don't want to waste my time on bible and NASA....
    But your feedback about "contradictions and more allegory" is very important to me. This is the type of criticism that I like to get here.
    Please let me know the contradictions, if there are any, so I will take care of it in the future.
    As far as allegory, if you can come up with some suggestions to format these signals, I really appreciate.
    Thanks

#35     Oct 15, 2010
  6. Of course these signals threads are created because the OPs are generous people. They want to contribute. ROFL :D :D :p I hope people continue to call your bullshit and you do not get a dime from newbies for your scam.

Here is another proof you are a FRAUD:

1) You claim you're a"seasoned trader", with great stats. Also you claim that with the good system that you have, "it has worked for you very well". Fine.

Here comes the funny part:

2) In the other signal/scam thread created by winborn, you said that you just " came across it by accident a few days ago.. " and that, after a few posted signals, you have been "trading them with real money"...:eek:

Even the vast majority of newbies know that you do NOT trade someone else signals without a serious trackrecord. No "seasoned trader" would do that either. No one with a solid system tries someone else's system without seeing first a multiyear trackrecord.

You're a fucking liar. You're a scam. YOU ARE BUSTED.

I told you, you should start over with a new handle.:)

#36     Oct 15, 2010
  7. Just a reminder that I ignore messages that contain insults and accusations specially if they sound like PMS talk!

#37     Oct 15, 2010
  8. Truth hurts, doesn't it? :)

Here is the gentle version........

#38     Oct 15, 2010
  9. Of course these signals threads are created because the OPs are generous people. They want to contribute. ROFL :D :D :p I hope people continue to call your bullshit and you do not get a dime from newbies for your scam.

Here is another proof you are a FRAUD:

1) You claim you're a"seasoned trader", with great stats. Also you claim that with the good system that you have, "it has worked for you very well". Fine.

Here comes the funny part:

2) In the other signal/scam thread created by winborn, you said that you just " came across it by accident a few days ago.. " and that, after a few posted signals, you have been "trading them with real money"...:eek:

Even the vast majority of newbies know that you do NOT trade someone else signals without a serious trackrecord. No "seasoned trader" would do that either. No one with a solid system tries someone else's system without seeing first a multiyear trackrecord.

You're a ---- liar. You're a scam. YOU ARE BUSTED.

I told you, you should start over with a new handle.:)

#39     Oct 15, 2010
  10. It looks like the numbers worked out as you predicted. :cool: :cool:

#40     Oct 15, 2010