ES E-Mini Daily Trades Signals

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarketException, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Trades for Wednesday:

[​IMG]

• out1.jpg
      File size:
      57.9 KB
      Views:
    #381     Feb 22, 2011
  2. Trades for Thursday:

[​IMG]

• out1.jpg
      File size:
      71.4 KB
      Views:
    #382     Feb 24, 2011
  3. Trades for Friday:

[​IMG]

• out1.jpg
      File size:
      43.3 KB
      Views:
    #383     Feb 24, 2011
  4. Wow, I'm not sure what to make of all this,.....
    I do know for a fact, that in back testing, and back testing only, that wider stops produce far greater accuracy results than do tighter stops.
    I personally know a trader, (ES only) who would use as much as a 6 point stop.
    That always gave me sweaty palms just thinking about it.
    His strategy was to look for trend days out of congestion / compression, so he only traded a few days a month at best.
    I do find it interesting that people would post on a forum like this any system they are trying to "peddle" or otherwise have traders look at and comment on.
    I would think starting your own blog would be a better format to do this,.....A few highly respected traders I know of started this way,....
    As far as ET is concerned, I'm glad there are a few "real" traders here that actually share "true" market experience, and don't just spend their time demeaning others to make themselves feel better,.....
    Case in point,...real traders have better things to do than rack up a few thousand posts over a short period of time.
    I know I do,..and yes, I do this for a living, currently have a trading coach, and I am finally breaking out of "newbyville",...(thank God)
    Again, thanks to all the traders here who have helped me in the past, and all the traders here who will help me in the future,....

#384     May 14, 2011
  5. Very well put.......

#385     May 15, 2011
  6. Anyone other than those thugs has any comments about this thread? Negative or positive.

#386     Sep 24, 2011
  7. Humpy

Humpy

I should put Joe on ignore - obviously got a mental problem ! I have !

I welcome anybody who is prepared to share his battle with the ES publicly.

Sorry to see you stopped at this years beginning, probably because of the few haters who clog up ET to its detriment.

Have you got P&L figures ?

#387     Sep 24, 2011
  8. I am planning to continue this thread soon. This time, I will try to ignore those thugs but I will need support from people who are interested in this thread.
    In the mean time I developed a free iPhone app called "Stock Trading Partner" If interested download this app on your iPhone or iPad and enjoy trading.

#388     Oct 12, 2011