ES E-Mini Daily Trades Signals

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarketException, Oct 13, 2010.

1. It already is!

#11     Oct 14, 2010
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Hey Joe,

You post your levels to watch and trades in advance in your trade journal @ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207831 along with stating that if such is done...no additional verification of real trading is needed.

Therefore, what's your opinion about this OP "in advance" key levels and trade recommendations ?

By the way, I'm still waiting for JoePaterno to accuse you of marketing a service just like he's starting to do this OP. It's odd that he has not attacked you for the same "in advance" levels and trade recommendations.

That's why I recommend these types of threads should be put in the "Journal" section instead of starting them in the "Index Futures" section because the "Journal" section is well moderated in comparison to the "Index Futures" section.

Mark

#12     Oct 14, 2010
  3. funny, but this seems pretty similar to how WindBlows worded his statement, not to mention your appearances on his/her thread and starting up a thread similar to his/hers

This is 82% likely a WindBlows alias.

#13     Oct 14, 2010
  4. Trades for Friday 10/15/2010

[​IMG]

• out1.jpg
      File size:
      78.9 KB
      Views:
    #14     Oct 14, 2010
  5. On 10/14/2010 ES opened at 1173.50 and triggered our signal #2 to buy for the target of 1174.75. That is a small profit of 1.25.
    I personally got filled at 1173.00 a few seconds before the market opened, but for the purpose of keeping track of these signals, I count it as follows.
    1.25 -.25(slippage) = 1 point profit.
    # of trades 1
    Win rate 100%
    PF Infinity!

#15     Oct 14, 2010
  6. I'm assuming "at the open" is the opening bell?

Mike

#16     Oct 14, 2010
  7. joe4422

joe4422

Ah, this might be those pivot farm scammers. They sell power zones just like these. Let's hope he keeps posting, so everyone can see how worthless and idiotic it is.

Hey all, I'm a real dumb ass and I'm going to risk 5 points to make 1 and be proud that it worked.

#17     Oct 14, 2010
  8. joe4422

joe4422

Hey win born, I'm not asking for proof, I'm just stating that I already know this is going to be a giant joke.

It's called experience. It's called, I've seen this stupid shit before, and I've tried this idiotic approach to trading before.

Been there, done that.

Let's just sit back and let the laughs begin.

The difference between the way I pick a top, and the way this system is done, is about 1 logical line versus what ever the hell that graph he's posted is supposed to represent, other than what it really represents, which is a newbies wet dream that you can sell them for 49.95 a month at pivot farm.

#18     Oct 14, 2010
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Answer the questions.

#19     Oct 14, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Joe...

Wrbtrader is not Winborn.

#20     Oct 14, 2010