ES E-Mini Daily Trades Signals

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarketException, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I study and perform mathematical analysis of ES price action after the open. I use over 13 years of data for my computer modeling and everyday I generate signals for the next trading day based on analyzing the price action of the day.
    It has worked for me very well. I decided to share some of my signals here as a contribution. If I feel I get some constructive criticism that would help me improve my signals, I will continue sharing them.
    usually I have quite a few signals. But they are all conditional and most of them do not get triggered. The ones that do get triggered have an impressive history of win rate of 82% and PF of 3.3.

Happy Trading!

2. Thursday's Signals and levels:

[​IMG]

• out1.jpg
      File size:
      78.9 KB
      Views:
  3. BSAM

BSAM

1. This is a joke, right?

2. Are you Winborn?

3. Are you connected to Winborn in any way?

4. Do you trade real money?

5. If #4 is yes, how long have you been trading real money?

No rants. Just give short, concise answers.

4. In other words, HI, I AM WINDBLOWS. PLEASE EXCUSE MY BUTTING IN AND TRYING TO SPAM FOR FREE CUSTOMERS. CAN YOU TELL THAT I AM JUST PRETENDING TO "CONTRIBUTE" WHEN I REALLY WANT YOU TO FOLLOW ME AND THEN START CONTRIBUTING SUBSCRIPTION FEES TO ME???

5. Thank you God for this thread!!!

6. jonp

jonp

82% win rate... free money!

7. I place these signals way in advance. The market has not even opened to see if my first set of signals work or not. Regardless of whether they work or not on the first day, it needs more time to see if there is any merit to it. So at the best, you don't know yet.

Just think how unintelligent (I mean extreme stupidity) it is to start attacking without testing even the first set or asking any questions.

I will have one post for every trading day. I will respond to constructive criticisms and legitimate questions and will ignore all other posts.

I invite everyone to ignore the negative posts while evaluating the signals for themselves.

8. Yes I trade with real money but I have not kept 100% discipline in trading all the signals exactly the way they are. Sometimes I improvise based on market actions. I generally do a bit better than the signals in my real money account, although I do not keep track of the difference.
    I keep track of past performance and deduct 1 tick slippage and $5.00 commission per each rt trade, even the losing ones.
    Most of the trades don't have any slippage. Trade at open usually has some slippage but occasionally I get a positive slippage as well.
    If the price is hit without going through it, I consider it filled. I realize that this is not realistic, however based on the past performance, the sum of the [unused]slippages pay for occasional trade that has a questionable fill.
    I found this method to be both realistic and practical. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

9. One more issue regarding keeping track of my signal results.
    In some of my signals, the amount of potential profit depends on the opening price. In some cases, if the potential profit is low, I ignore the trade.
    I chose a minimum of 3 ticks of profit to be the threshold to enter a trade and that is what I use to keep track of the signals record.
    You can choose your own threshold if you want to keep track or to trade these signals.

10. joe4422

joe4422

This is going to be hilarious.

#10     Oct 14, 2010