ES Daytrading: "only 1 trade per day" or "1st trade a loss, rest of day a loss"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Aug 20, 2008.

1. wow..sweet comeback swordsman! USA USA USA

#21     Aug 20, 2008
  2. Excellent Post. Excellent advice.

#22     Aug 20, 2008
  3. True,

but for those who still sometimes struggle with the mental aspect of it, an unexpected larger loss in a fast moving market or a string of loses in a row....... may rattle their confidence or cloud their judgement. In which case it would be better to stop trading and start with a fresh clear head the following morning....

trading is like that Jimmy Buffet song..................... ".... some people say that theres a system to blame, but I know that,...... its my own damn fault..."

#23     Aug 20, 2008
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

I watch sports for the ability of the players, the team. Screw waving the flag.

Usain Bolt and MJ are the best in my lifetime. Bolt is DA MAN

When Bush comes on TV should i jump up and down and yell USA, USA, USA, sorry that propaganda bs about waving the flag is for idiots.

The beauty of what Usain Bolt has been doing is NO other human has ever run so fast, running is the most basic human defense mechanism. Michael whats his name is no big deal, big deal he beat some slower guys.

#24     Aug 21, 2008
  5. Doesn't matter if Phelps was from the US or Zimbabwe, 8 golds and 8 new world records is incredible. More golds than any Olympian ever isn't bad either. Not taking anything away from Bolt but you got to at least mention Phelps as he so thoroughly dominated his sport.

#25     Aug 21, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Each trade is separate unto itself and must stand on its own merits, regardless of what went before.

The idea of "1 trade per day" is illogical.

#26     Aug 21, 2008
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

I will give you that. Michael did ok. Without the bs about USA USA USA i would feel better about what he did. The constant waving the flag etc degrades the deal. Sports should remain sports and keep the politics out.

I watch canadian TV also up here in Michigan so i get another channel to midigate some of the flag waving. Canadian TV is indeed more about their sports persons but MUCH MUCH LESS about flag waving. I get most results on tv from canada if i wanted to because they have more coverage and less commercials.

#27     Aug 21, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

Duh... Bold did the same.

#28     Aug 21, 2008
  9. bighog

bighog Guest

gnome

Not even worth an argument. Just get it in your head BOLT is DA MAN

#29     Aug 21, 2008
  10. rawfist

rawfist