ES daily calls results

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dbanks, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbanks

dbanks

I don't show commissions because people have different rates.

I use IB and the rate is $4.80 r/t.

This day was hard. There was a good trade late in the day @ 979.50 long that was good for 2 points. But it was late in the day, so I did not take it.

Some did though.

Still we did okay.

#41     Jul 17, 2003
  2. dbanks

dbanks

Had ISP connection problems this morning, so I had to use dial-up for awhile.

Managed to do okay today, but 1 bad trade did me in.

I decided to ride on the first trade which worked out well.

Not a great week, but profitable.

#42     Jul 18, 2003
  3. dbanks

dbanks

This one of the worst days I have had in a long time.

I started off baddly taking two hits immediately. And there was no recovery from them all day.

This market is really getting hard to trade.

#43     Jul 21, 2003
  4. dbanks

dbanks

The chart is a sample of what I am looking at.

#44     Jul 21, 2003
  5. This looks like the opposite of my day, I got the large shorts in the morning but later got nailed on trying to get the reversals. Eventually I got one reversal at the end of the day to put me in the green :)

#45     Jul 21, 2003
  6. dbanks

dbanks

Great day today.

#46     Jul 22, 2003
  7. You seem to have discovered the Holy Grail! Your daily average seems to be north of 3.5 points/day with hardly any negative days.

What am I supposed to make of this dbanks? If you are for real, and I have no reason to doubt you except my general skepticism about "too good to be true" stories, then it is at least a challenge to all the other top traders on this board to show they can equal or better your record.

I for one (a bottom trader) am struggling to maintain 2.85 points/day this month with a win/loss ratio of only 62 percent. Pathetic compared to your record. - rcm.

#47     Jul 22, 2003
  8. bronks

bronks

40 points. And... what's wrong with this?

#48     Jul 22, 2003
  9. dbanks

dbanks

Not a bad day....One of those days when you wish you had not had the last 3 trades.

#49     Jul 23, 2003
  10. dbanks

dbanks

Not a bad day.

The afternoons was lousy and dull. However, the swing trades were in heaven with the swings that came today.

I did not take the last big down swing after 3:00 since I was not comfortable with it and it was late in the day, but it was a big one.

#50     Jul 24, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.