ES daily calls results

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dbanks, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbanks

dbanks

No, I do not plan to share the method that I use.

I have spent to many hours and lost to much in the past to share this with others.

I plan to be in the chat room, so you will be able to see the calls in real time.

#21     Jul 14, 2003
  2. dbanks

dbanks

The day started off with a loss which always gives me the feeling that this is going to be a tough day. And it was.

However, I did manage to have enough good calls that made the day very profitable.

And I skipped the big plunge today. Thank God I was not in at the time.....if you were on the wrong side it was a disaster.

#22     Jul 14, 2003
  3. dbanks

why did you post your results? do you want applause or money?

yesterday I followed your calls in indexfutures room. you forgot to call some entries and exits:confused:

and let me repeat my question from an earlier posting.
    >>07/02/03 you had one trade with -3. if I understood it right, you are trading with a 2 point stop. what happened here?
    how are you handling the stop? hard stop or soft stop?<<

thanks

#23     Jul 15, 2003
  4. dbanks

dbanks

soft stops

When I am working closely with several other trader friends, I don't have time for both.

#24     Jul 15, 2003
  5. Thanks dbanks, your calls are making me rich.

#25     Jul 15, 2003
  6. dbanks

dbanks

Mr. Bollinger, I sure hope that you will continue to be successful.

I hope others will see the benefit of what I have done, although not perfect but profitable.

#26     Jul 15, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Perhaps, if I saw the point. Shouldn't all of this be in a journal?

#27     Jul 15, 2003
  8. dbanks

dbanks

Today started of rotten. I took a hit for 2 points each on the 1st 2 trades. So I started the morning off 4 points in the hole. this makes you think that maybe you had better stop for the day.

However, I made it up and at least net some profit of of the 2 points that I netted out of 13 trades. Commissions took most of that.

The ES had some good moves today giving 2 points or more on 7 calls of the 13. So realistically there could have been 9 points profit for the day. Those of you trading multiple contracts can use this to gain larger returns by selling a fraction and letting the rest ride.

Hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

I enkoyed being in the EliteTrader chat room today where I posted my calls in real time.

#28     Jul 15, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Like I said, what's the point?

#29     Jul 15, 2003
  10. dbanks

dbanks

to make money!!!

#30     Jul 15, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.