ES daily calls results

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dbanks, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark1

mark1 Guest

Well if it works why not?
    The real problem is does it really work?
    Dbanks if you read this, I'm more than glad to give you 30% of my profit generated by your calls. I can trade 8 contracts, I have front end to scalp quickly
    I'm serious and truly interested, Pm me anytime.

#121     Aug 15, 2003
  2. Quah

Quah

Well, mainly because he said he WASN'T selling anything.

Secondly, think about it - if it works - why waste your time doing anything other than trading it for yourself and thus keep 100% of the profits? Wait - I can answer that one - risk. If it doesn't work - then you don't lose anything.

Still waiting for the "system vendor" that will not only take 30% of the profits - but also pay out 30% of the losses. Right.

IMO, what this is basically saying is - "I have a winning system but I don't want to risk my own money on it - so if you will risk your money on it, I'll just take 30% of the profits. If you lose, you assume 100% of the losses."

#122     Aug 15, 2003
  3. mark1

mark1 Guest

well I guess you're smarter than me, but that's easy:D

#123     Aug 15, 2003
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

another account blow out?

#124     Aug 15, 2003
  5. dbanks

dbanks

To put everyones mind to rest, I had several people ask me about setting up a private room. These people were serious traders and were acknowledging that I was making good calls.

So I agreed to explore this idea and offered some thoughts. If I was going to do something like this I would like to be compensated. And some of you have responded with your opinions.

Keep in mind that I always stated that I was only thinking about starting a private room and that I had not made a decision to do so. And I still have not decided. But if I do "their ain't no free lunch."

If anyone has questions about my posting to this thread of the daily trades, all they have to do is look at the log time in the chat room and compare it to the posting times. Something easy to do, if you have doubts. You will not find any entries that I did not call in realtime.

I am not forcing myself on anyone and I am not selling my method or system. However, I beleive I could, but I would know that you would probably try to mimic my methodology and lose money. There are plenty of systems avaialable for sale and if they worked everyone would be rich. In my opinion trading is a skill you learn and in my case it cost me a lot of money to get here.

I will be in a new mIRC room on Monday and if you wish to join me then send me an email @ davidba@mindspring.com and I will give you directions.

This thread is going to be deleted soon, but I will establish another one that hopefully will be just a daily log and no comments from others.

The amazing thing I have discovered from this posting is the venomous thoughts and opinions expressed. If you don't like what someone else is doing why not just move on. You don't have to come to this thread.

For those of you who I have been able to help (make money), it has been a pleasure and a satisfaction to see you have seccessful trades and positive numbers at the end o f the week. Keep up the good work....this is not easy.... and extremely stressful.

This is the last comment you will hear from me....this thread is ended.

#125     Aug 15, 2003
  6. trendy

trendy

Dbanks a/k/a Davidba in #indexfutures chatroom was apparently permanently banned from there due to the moderator's determination that Davidba misrepresented his intention not to sell his services to anyone.

From what little I've seen I thought he made some good calls, that had some lesser experienced traders been able to enter near his entry/exit, could have made money on. I personally did not follow his calls because I have my own system that appears to follow his rather closely, and secondly, and more importantly, he would not reveal his methodology, and thus one could never learn it, and when he was gone so were any future trades.

#126     Aug 15, 2003
  7. Shadrach

Shadrach

He lied, plain and simple and is not to be trusted imo. Besides, who in their right mind would agree to his terms? If you have to trade based on someones calls blindly, then you have no business trading, period.

#127     Aug 18, 2003
  8. Maybe he wanted everyone to swing around at least 10 so he could piggyback on their orders for a scalp. But again don't take me seriously, I'm just a well known asshole-loser here.

#128     Sep 5, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.