ES daily calls results

Discussion in 'Journals' started by dbanks, Jul 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbanks

dbanks

I have develped a system for trading the ES that has proven to work. I have recorded the daily results into an EXCEL spreadsheet showing the entry and exit times.

I use a 1 minute Kwikpop chart to obtain the signal and then I use other parameters to determine if I should take the call. I try to get at least 1 point per trade and not to take more than 2 points as a loss.

Feel free to post any comments about the results.

I will post the days results each night.

2. dbanks

dbanks

Calls for July

3. dbanks

dbanks

The attachment has the month of April trades for your review.

4. dbanks

dbanks

The attachment has the month of May Calls

5. dbanks

dbanks

The attachment contains the calls for the month of June

6. You are showing 3 1/2 months without one single losing trading day. Please pardon my skepticism, but that is just too good to be true. These must be backtested results, not actual results, right? - rcm.

7. dbanks

dbanks

No, these are not back test. I post what I call in a chat room each day. Most days are good, except like yesterday where I only had 1 point, but commissions made me have a net loss. Not a good day.

The system works. Sometimes you get his for a loss, but you have to keep taking the signals. You can not pick and choose....I tried that...always lost. The trick is to just take your 1 point and wait for the next signal.

Hope this helps.

8. dbanks

dbanks

Today was a good day although the first trade shook me up with a loss. Had 4 losing trades today which is not good, but the market has been lousy in the afternoon's.

9. XcessFun

XcessFun

Where is your chat room ??

10. dbanks

sounds very interesting:D

how do you call those trades? tradable only for you, or also tradable for the other traders, in the room that you mentioned?

thanks and best of luck

#10     Jul 12, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.