ES Automated Trading

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by emini_trader25, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Hi,

Does anyone know of an ES autotrader system that is for sale? I'm looking for a system that averages 1 point a day or more. I would also prefer that it be in NinjaTrader but I'm open for anything.

Thanks for the help
    Steve

2. Let's just say you purchase a bot that generates 1 or more ES point per day. How many days into the future is this bot going to work? Do you stop using the bot before or after it wipes out your account?

Unless you develop your own trading strategy and implement it in a bot, you are doomed to expensive failure by getting an existing bot from a vendor.

You cannot buy your way to trading profits.

3. Good luck most people on here would kill for that level of consistency and you just stroll on here and expect to purchase it like you are buyin a pack of cigs. I have started trying to code some of my strats to autotrader but as i am not a programmer it is very hard in my opinion.

4. Sure, here is the key to the mint! I'll sell it to you for $10mm, which should be a fair price considering you're going to be getting "1 point a day or more." Once you start scaling up the contracts, you'll make back your money in no time!

5. I told the OP "You cannot buy your way to trading profits." and you come along and make a liar out of me. :D

6. Checkout collective2.com

7. wintick.com

8. Sierra charts now has automated trading and a chart DOM. I have not personally used automated trading capability but you can check out what they have and user comments. You do need to write your own code but it's all in relatively straightforward commands similar to excel.

cheers