ES 800 "SUPER SUPPORT"...may NEVER go below it

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Nov 11, 2008.

1. this thread confirmed today...very bullish RE: this thread

#51     Nov 12, 2008
  2. Fah Q

Fah Q

You make no sense.

#52     Nov 12, 2008
  3. #53     Nov 12, 2008
  4. to speak clearly...the ES did not come near 800...therefore I continue to believe that it never will, like the op indicates...doth thou now understandeth?

#54     Nov 12, 2008
  5. Fah Q

Fah Q

No worries, the thread is just for entertainment and humor anyways. If it threatens it, well, all will be ok.

#55     Nov 12, 2008
  6. Fah Q

Fah Q

It tis but one day, thou caneth not see that one day doth not a market make?

Surely thou not chooses words such as "never" unless thou understandeth that more time willeth be necessary to seeth if thou prediction cometh true.

#56     Nov 12, 2008
  7. good, no great come backeth...I agree...okay, "may never"...

#57     Nov 12, 2008
  8. Fah Q

Fah Q

Yes, may never works much better.

But I still can't see how your thread is confirmed today based on today's market action. We opened lower and trended lower the whole day! If anything, thats put the likelihood of us tanking right through 800 greater than it was prior to the open today.

#58     Nov 12, 2008
  9. 4XQs

4XQs

Oh yes, I'm very open for that - I could certainly see that happen.

#59     Nov 12, 2008
  10. increase, you're really trying hard to get people to suport you on this one, aren't you.

Your insecurity shows through with every panicked statement you make. A few quick, obvious points, then I'm done with this ridiculous thread:

1) You don't trade. Your use of the term "cars" is something you read somewhere, but you don't trade.

2) Predicting is an utter waste of time because neither you, me, nor anyone else knows what's going to happen with any certainty. It's all unquantifiable probabilites, and the further out in time one projects, the greater the likelyhood for error. Your inability to accept or grasp this is further evidence for the idea that you don't trade, and probably never have. Not to worry, you've got LOTS of company here on ET.

3) Virtually no one on this POS thread has agreed with your strident views. Is this frustrating to you? Obviously, but since you aren't putting on "100 cars" or even one, so it hardly matters, does it...because you don't trade.

#60     Nov 12, 2008