ES 800 "SUPER SUPPORT"...may NEVER go below it

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by increasenow, Nov 11, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

I could see 300 easy..

#31     Nov 12, 2008
  2. 4XQs

4XQs

300,600,800 noone knows and it's not that much point speculating. I'm pretty convinced there's going to be at least one more leg down before "the bottom" is in - thing is that this "bottom" might not be V-shaped, but rather L-shaped. The low probably shows up sometime in 2009 - but if it's Q1 or Q4 - who knows?

#32     Nov 12, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

Of course "no one knows", but one should be open to all reasonable possibilities.

Are you open to the possibility of "the bottom" not coming until perhaps 2011 or later?

#33     Nov 12, 2008
  4. I need to ask that all be serious about this thread...many are putting serious $$$ on the line...

#34     Nov 12, 2008
  5. Fah Q

Fah Q

Don't worry, no one is putting serious $$$ on the line on account of your thread. This is just pure entertainment, no real trading value on this thread. Just for kicks ya know.

#35     Nov 12, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

Whatever it turns out to be, you still need to "figure it out on the fly"... having preconceived notions only hurts your chances.

FWIW... I can envision a downside to this "crash leg" of SP 650. Could and likely will be "other", but the 650 scenario appears to be still working.

#36     Nov 12, 2008
  7. Hard to be "serious" about any of this. Guys like you post this shit in the hopes others will agree as you're not really sure despite your many confident statements. If you were really secure in yuor analysis, you wouldn't have the slightest interest what a bunch of anonymous people on some message board populated with mostly retail pikers and non-traders (like you) think.

Fah, great username - says it all!

That options_turk3y is a just stock_turk3y alias. Isn't it time for class yet, boy? Surely others want to use the community college library's computers.

#37     Nov 12, 2008
  8. Agreed 100%

#38     Nov 12, 2008
  9. I have 100% seriousness in this post...and thread...

#39     Nov 12, 2008
  10. it is serious for the guy wanting to throw 100 ES cars at the ES...very serious

#40     Nov 12, 2008